First zeta to Kylo – Good idea in my case? Required strength to solo P1 in HAAT?

Hi, I'm not sure wether this is a useful idea and hope you can help me with my decision:

My (almost (and me too) F2P) guild did not finish a hAAT yet and made it to 40% left in P3 about a month ago. So I’m thinking of giving my first zeta to Kylo, if I could solo P1… I guess we should make it then and I could finish #1, what would make me get GK much faster and the additional loot could compensate some crystals, I may not get in the arena… I finish in the top 20 most of the time and guess I could fall back to 21- 50 soon without Zaul… So the other opportunity would be to zeta Maul just for the arena (top 10 really hard (nearly impossible for me) to reach in my 11/15 shard), or Vader for both raids… (but in the moment I finish in the top 3, often #1, in the rancor raid anyways with a Teebo/Wiggs squad (that might change with more Zaders to come))

What do you think? And can someone tell me, how strong Kylo has to be, to be able to solo P1? Would mine with G10 (3 pieces missing for G11) with crit damage and crit chance mods (Speed 167, health 24k, protection 36k, crit dmg 211%, crit chance 40%) be enough? Or what’s missing? (I could make him a bit faster, but would lose crit dmg and chance…)

Thanks for your help!