New Military Might Rewards Question

Are Shoretrooper and TFP being added to the first time rewards as well? I've already done it in past appearances, I'd have held off if I'd known I'd be missing out on 5 free Shore shards.

Replies

• Noval749
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Shoretrooper shards show up in the possible rewards list here. It's a good bet you might get them.

If you've already got him to 7*, the consolation for the extras is you can use them toward shards or gear in the shard shop. Not that it's a great trade off.
  • Options
    Noval749 wrote: »
    Shoretrooper shards show up in the possible rewards list here. It's a good bet you might get them.

If you've already got him to 7*, the consolation for the extras is you can use them toward shards or gear in the shard shop. Not that it's a great trade off.

What I meant is, when you first complete an assault battle, you get 5 of each shard that's available in the rewards. After that it's more like a chance at one or two. So if I hadn't done MM yet, I'd be guaranteed 5 Shore shards when I do finish it. As it stands, I'm looking at the latter chance.

As for my progress on him, I didn't do well in the tournament and haven't spent any crystals on him, nor do I have the god-tier team required to even beat 9-A, never mind 9-B. I'm 10 shards off unlocking him.
  • Noval749
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Oh ok, I misunderstood what you were saying. As far as that goes, I don't know. Maybe @BentWookiee could shed some light on this.

If not, we will know tomorrow afternoon for sure.
  • Options
    Oh ok, I misunderstood what you were saying. As far as that goes, I don't know. Maybe @BentWookiee could shed some light on this.

Can confirm.. you will know tomorrow for sure. :)

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

Can confirm.. you will know tomorrow for sure. :)

Looks like the answer is, "No."
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    i got Shoretrooper shards, and this was my first time being able to complete it. Can't do the 2nd tier though.
  • Options
    Just finished second tier for the first time, not a single shore trooper shard. :/
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    I finished MM on both tiers last time it was around... this time i got snow & sandpoopers and tarkin and veers... 1 shard each.

Im not complaining, i got something at least... but 5 shoretrooper shards woulda been nice...even though my tfp is 7* the 5 for tfp woulda certainly have got me those last 3 shards of that sweet nubian tech disc from shard market i need to get chirrut to g10... oh well ... the world will not end in fire tonight.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Got 2 Shoretrooper shards from the second tier. Not sure why you can get 2 of everyone but GMT, Veers, and RG. Why not just allow us to get 2 of any of the possibilities instead of if you get GMT or Veers or RG you only get 1 shard instead of 2.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So we are "penalized" at least 5 Shore Trooper shards (for each tier?) for completing this event early? We should be able to get them retroactively? No? @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    So we are "penalized" at least 5 Shore Trooper shards for completing this event early? We should be able to get them retroactively? No? @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon

Wait did they toss the Shoretrooper shards/new ones into the first time rewards as well? That's kinda annoying, if they did that they really should've reset the event. Not like we can get the achievement for it twice, we already redeemed it, so it really couldn't have hurt anyone.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    So we are "penalized" at least 5 Shore Trooper shards for completing this event early? We should be able to get them retroactively? No? @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon

Wait did they toss the Shoretrooper shards/new ones into the first time rewards as well? That's kinda annoying, if they did that they really should've reset the event. Not like we can get the achievement for it twice, we already redeemed it, so it really couldn't have hurt anyone.

I had beaten t1 last time and this time for t2 it shows guaranteed first time rewards are 2 shards of tarkin, veers, rg, storm, snow and magma troopers only with chance of tfp, shore and others so I don't think anyone completing it for the first time is guaranteed shore shards
  • Options
    got 2 shore shards and 1 tarkin... pretty decent imo, esp when you compare it to Droids Fight Back.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I just saw some 1st time rewards and it was not 5 ST shards.

Edit: Forgot I can't run it on my alt account so it still shows what you get as 1st time:
    cr8kQbs.png
    ti71jyG.png
    yYL4n7Y.png
    wJ7CjB6.png

1st time rewards didn't change no TFP or ST Guaranteed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I got 2 Shoretrooper shards for finishing T1 today, so that's confirmed.

Looks like they didn't add them to the First TIme Completion bonus, which is fair. (Although, were they asking me, I'd say go ahead and add them in, then send each person who had already completed it 5 shards in the mail but that's because I like free stuff..........)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Skilz
    45 posts Member
    Options
    first completion rewards are the same as always
  • Options
    Tier 1 gave me Zeneral Zeers and Zoyal Zuard

Tier 2 gave me Zie Zighter Zilot and Zrand Zoff Zarkin
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    So we are "penalized" at least 5 Shore Trooper shards (for each tier?) for completing this event early? We should be able to get them retroactively? No? @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Kozispoon

-_-

Shore trooper shards are NOT guaranteed first time drops. Look for info and confirmation before tagging the devs
    I just beat both tiers the hardest tier I just beat for the first tile and Shore did not drop
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 1 gave me Zeneral Zeers and Zoyal Zuard

Tier 2 gave me Zie Zighter Zilot and Zrand Zoff Zarkin

Zery Zice!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I just saw some 1st time rewards and it was not 5 ST shards.

Edit: Forgot I can't run it on my alt account so it still shows what you get as 1st time:
    cr8kQbs.png
    ti71jyG.png
    yYL4n7Y.png
    wJ7CjB6.png

1st time rewards didn't change no TFP or ST Guaranteed.

Wrong! You get 5 ST shards... ST = Stormtrooper lol

But actually I just saw the event rewards on stgoh.gg
    :)
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    I see that you can refresh the attempt in military might. I have a couple questions.
    1) after the initial refresh does the cost per refresh go up ?
    2)Is it viable to farm Shoretrooper from this even by refreshing Tier 1 and hoping for 2 shards?
  • Options
    kerwyn wrote: »
    I see that you can refresh the attempt in military might. I have a couple questions.
    1) after the initial refresh does the cost per refresh go up ?
    2)Is it viable to farm Shoretrooper from this even by refreshing Tier 1 and hoping for 2 shards?

1) Don't know.
    2) Probably not? 150 crystals for a chance at 2 shards isn't much to jump at. I'd rather pay 80 crystals per shard in shipments than hope I got lucky on drops that save me 5 crystals per shard.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    It's currently at 100crystal for 1st refresh. And I'm also farming TFP. Best case scenario I could get both cheaply. But I know this game runs of horrible drop rates. Just a bit curious.
  • Options
    @Scuba thanks! That's helpful!
    @Big_Boss LOL! God forbid anybody should tag the devs... I did get my answer, and not from you, so shut it!
  • Options
    Oops, t1 is only 100. Still, saving less than half the shipments cost means you need over half of your drops to be Shoretrooper.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    @JPBrunel i couldn't care less drama queen