Trying to hang on

And not quit but gawd dang everyday is so repetitive. I hope a new game mode is added or something whether it is a new raid or a new way of fighting other players. I'm still hanging in there though with the grind.

Replies

• Options
    You could invest in a different squad instead of using the same old one you keep using. This game is still new and exciting if you actually take the time to play it
  • Options
    You could invest in a different squad instead of using the same old one you keep using. This game is still new and exciting if you actually take the time to play it

I do grind and farm new toons/teams to play with. I'm just talking about another game mode like how we have GW, arena, challenges and raids.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Raventrob wrote: »

I do grind and farm new toons/teams to play with. I'm just talking about another game mode like how we have GW, arena, challenges and raids.

We just got new events though
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »

Yea were those 4 mins of content not enough for you?
  • Options
    I have to break the game up into 15 minute sessions throughout the day. Trying to do all my dailies and everything else at once is to much.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

Well... I'm happy with spending maybe half an hour at most daily but I guess more content couldn't hurt
  • Options
    Gw...10 min, sim all my daily...5 min
    Energy refresh 2min
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I actually wish there was an endless sandbox ladder mode that I can play whenever using all the heros I have without stressing over credits, rewards, etc.

Not speaking for myself, but seems those that drop like $500+ for a hero needs more to do than stare at some pixels, hang out in the forums with light sabers extended, and join a super guild.
  • Options
    I know we got events which is cool but events to me are just the same. Only different is who you are fighting. What I'm referring to is a new game mode, I don't know what kind but something different.

I'm not quitting but I might be approaching it soon. Just tired of each day being the same thing. Sim sim sim.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »

Well... I'm happy with spending maybe half an hour at most daily but I guess more content couldn't hurt

That was actually a facetious comment directed at the OP, sorry for any confusion lol