Where is rebel healer?

I've worked on my rebels since last summer, and I'm thinking of quitting, because I've gotten a 7* team put together, and I can't unlock palpatine. It's about to make me cry. Is there a rebel healer I can level or something? I mean, ****, this is ridiculous.

Replies

• Options
    Who are you using in the event ?
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ackbar? Lobot? Wedge lead?
  • Options
    Oh, maybe if I type in ****. it'll take it
  • Options
    All you need is a decent Lando and StHan. The event is easy.
  • Options
    Who are you using? You shouldn't need a healer, tbh.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Skuddy wrote: »
    Ackbar? Lobot? Wedge lead?

Chirrut, not that he's farmable, just wanted him on the list of healers
  • Options
    Rebel healer... wedge, Ackbar, lobot, chirrut (P2P). Any others I missed? You're probably lacking in gear and/or mods because the event is really quite easy. Either that or you farmed all the worst rebels.
  • Options
    Guess not. Dubya tee effs aside, I'm really frustrated that I've spent 8 or 9 months on characters that don't appear to be helping.
  • Tilar
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, STHan at gear 9 easily got 7* palp for my alt account. Take out RGs, then Palp then Vader.
    -Mister Moo-
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge lead is the healer for rebels
  • Options
    Where are the Rebel healers you ask? Use a wedge lead and fill your guys with crit chance mods. They will heal THOUSANDS every attack
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Please list team with stats? I have him with 7* on main, and 6* on 2 alts. 7* team I used today is L - Leia g9, Wedge g8, Biggs g8, Ackbar g8, K2so g8, all mod'd and level 85.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Gcdevil wrote: »
    Wedge lead is the healer for rebels

This - and, as others have mentioned, Ackbar, Chirrut, Lobot. Also, Leia has a 55% chance to recover 5% health each attack (so up to 15% on her basic) on her unique. Lando also has a 15% health steal - so when he drops his big AoE, that can often bring him back up to full health.

Rebels don't need a healer because healing is build into their abilities and synergies.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    What they said. Also, Wiggs under Lando lead w/ StH taking damage...win before needing healed.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Guess not. Dubya tee effs aside, I'm really frustrated that I've spent 8 or 9 months on characters that don't appear to be helping.

C'mon, you're either frustrated or a big liar. Im f2p and it took me 2 months to get my rebels to 7* for the event (and finish it). If you want help or feedback, better tell us what your team is.

And it better not be Farmboy luke with lobot, k2, lonely biggs and gear 4 ackbar
  • Options
    Jyn, churrit, ackbar, wedge