Vaders TIE Fighter

Will we be able to farm this eventually?
I would love to have it, but it seems they dont want to give any shards but with tournaments which are discontinued...

Personally I would think achievements would give you his ship shards instead of his character shards so the achievements dont end up as just shard shop waste

Replies

• Options
    Several good points. I broke down and bout the TIE Attack Pack - it was well worth it.
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Based on how they are doing things I expect it to go to ship packs soon
  • Options
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    Several good points. I broke down and bout the TIE Attack Pack - it was well worth it.

i destroy teams that have 4* vader ship. i was tempted to buy it but with no way to farm it is a worthless ship if you have other ships already 6-7*.

Seltgar wrote: »

i sure hope you are wrong. f2p players havent gotten anything worthwhile when it comes to characters since they introduced fleet shipments. i remember the good ole days where there was a couple f2p chars and a couple p2p chars released. now its all p2p and no f2p
  • Options
    Seltgar wrote: »

this my ships are at 3 star with 1 at 4 star and i destroy vaders ship in 2 hits whenever i come across one. doesnt seem worth it

• Options
    I love seeing 4* Vader ships easy targets lmao
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Options
    Vader would be nice to start seeing as a way to get him again