Friendly 6* Rancor/Normal AAT guild recruiting new members

Prev1
Davius7
308 posts Member
edited May 2017
Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has a couple spaces available for active, friendly, fun, and talkative players. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and plan to launch our first heroic Pit Raid sometime next week. Join now and help us make the transition!

Our members range in level from the 60's to 85, and we don't require any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome--we have members from the teens to low 50's in age, and while most of them are North American, we also have some from Europe.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have at least one 7* characters, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way!
Post edited by Davius7 on

Replies

• Options
    Bump for great justice!
  • Options
    Hi...please send me an invite :). 423-991-516
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Ally invite sent, MissMLee!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thanks for accepting the invite, but you'll have to leave your current guild before I can bring you into ours.
  • Options
    Oops...sorry about that. I'll do that now
  • Options
    All set! :)
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Great! I'll have one of our officers invite you now. His name is Cardinal74.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    We're still looking for a few active players who want to grow stronger with us! Send me a PM or post your ally code in this thread if you're looking for an up and coming guild.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Bumping again because we need 10 or so good, active people to round out our ranks. Send me a PM with your ally code if you'd like to join us.
  • Options
    Hey, if you have room I'd like to join. 748-763-926
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Bumping again! We've added a number of very solid players in the past week, but there's room for more. Reply to this thread or send me a PM if you are interested in joining.
  • costahd
    134 posts Member
    Options
    hi, what is the guild time zone ? thks
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    We are mainly based in North America, and our activities and raids tend to reset based on that.
  • Options
    Hi, if there's still room I'd like to join please! 425-926-734
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I'll have an officer send you an invite, slurmphy. Expect to receive one from Cardinal74, DC, or Paige Turner. You'll have to leave your current guild, if any, before joining ours, of course.
  • Options
    Hiya, I would be interested in joining up, 188-125-894 if you still have open spots.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    We do have some left, Jeeves. I'll send you an ally invite. When you leave your current guild (if you have one), you will be able to join us using the ally guild function.
  • Mike1015zbade
    153 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Looking for an officer???

https://swgoh.gg/u/dbne/

Check out my profile and let me know what you think
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    We don't bring players in at officer level, sorry.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Bumping because we still have room for five or six active, friendly players who want to do 6* raids alongside a good bunch of folks.
  • Options
    Bumping again! We have 5 slots available and will complete our current 6* Pit raid in the next day or two. Join us now and get in on the next one!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    The current Pit raid will end tomorrow. Anyone who joins now will be able to get in on a new one pretty much immediately!
  • Options
    Hey man if you have room for 2 me and my roommate would like to join!
    Me - 545-953-568
    Buddy - 961-354-665
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Invites on the way!
  • Options
    Looking for a new active group too. Have like 8, 6*+ toons and working on more. Lvl 85 and a daily player. Drives me bonkers when we leave town and I can't finish my activities. ally 164-823-895

• Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    You'd be a good fit for our guild--but you'll have to leave your current one before I can invite you :-).
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    We still have room for 4 new, active players with at least one 6* character. I could free up another couple spots if necessary to make room for a small guild that would like to merge with ours, too! Reply to this thread or send me a PM if you're looking for a good guild.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild has gotten much stronger as a result of players like Goonies, Sad, MissMLee, and Mymanjeeves joining us. Now it's your turn! We still have room for 5 good players like those described in the OP. Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you're interested in joining a great, friendly group.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Three spaces left in Wolf Pack Warriors for players who want to do 6* Rancor and normal tank. Send me a PM or reply to this post if you're interested in joining us!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump! Two spaces left, although I could kick a couple inactives and make room for up to four if you have a small group of friends who would like to join us.