leef wrote: »
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Lossberg wrote: »
    *sees an english only forum, decides to post in french
    afb119.gif

I have to say that many French people are jerks who do not want to learn and to speak English and will avoid doing it as long as possible. Even if your French is close to 0 or even 0 level they may know English and continue to speak French (or ask someone to translate) unless they really really need something from you.

P.S. I'm sorry if I insulted someone, I don't want to be mean to adequate French. But you have to admit this is quite widespread.

Nice blatant racism.

since when is french a race? lol

Have you any idea what race, racism, and the French are?

I do, do you?

Much more than I'll ever tell an ignorant soul like you.

If i'm the ignorant one out of the two of us, how come you don't know the difference between a race and a nationality, but i do? smh

At least in my language you can say racist to someone saying bad things and blah to people from other countries.
    The perfect word should be xenophobic (i think u write it like this)

And after entering in the playing world with battlefront ive come to realize ppl who speak english (usa people mostly...i dont know why they call themselves americans if we all are but ok) are the most racist and xenophobic...from kids to grown ups ...

Telling me to go for some tacos hahaha when i prefer some tocomples and empanadas with terremoto xD

Whatever ...
    afb119.gif

I have to say that many French people are jerks who do not want to learn and to speak English and will avoid doing it as long as possible. Even if your French is close to 0 or even 0 level they may know English and continue to speak French (or ask someone to translate) unless they really really need something from you.

P.S. I'm sorry if I insulted someone, I don't want to be mean to adequate French. But you have to admit this is quite widespread.

This post seems to be pretty lame imo
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Eyi wrote: »
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

I do, do you?

If i'm the ignorant one out of the two of us, how come you don't know the difference between a race and a nationality, but i do? smh

At least in my language you can say racist to someone saying bad things and blah to people from other countries.

And after entering in the playing world with battlefront ive come to realize ppl who speak english (usa people mostly...i dont know why they call themselves americans if we all are but ok) are the most racist and xenophobic...from kids to grown ups ...

Telling me to go for some tacos hahaha when i prefer some tocomples and empanadas with terremoto xD

Whatever ...
    afb119.gif

so it's okay to call americans the most racist, but calling french people jerks is lame? solid logic.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Ik stel voor dat iedereen vanaf nu gewoon in zijn eigen taal post.
    Geef google translate tenminste iets te doen.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

being dutch is cheating, you're forced to speak other languages because no one is going to learn dutch :p
  • Options
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

I do, do you?

Whatever ...
    afb119.gif

Whatever, that's my personal attitude to some of French ppl based on my own experience. I am not saying here that I am not xenophobic towards French, lol. I guess I am and for a reason. And still I live in France, yeah :-)
  • Options
    afb119.gif

well, same could be said for native english speakers, they all expect the whole world to speak english eventhough many of them only speak one language themselves.

Remember WW2? Or the hurricane or whatever in Haiti? Helping out Kuwait? How about the fact that we have the world currency? So yeah buddy, people can deal with us expecting them to learn English, I think we've earned that right.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

I do, do you?

Whatever ...
    afb119.gif

so it's okay to call americans the most racist, but calling french people jerks is lame? solid logic.

Nope ...gringos are racist not americans hahaha lame

But then again how do you infer im asserting that? Jahahahh salty
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    afb119.gif

well, same could be said for native english speakers, they all expect the whole world to speak english eventhough many of them only speak one language themselves.

Remember WW2? Or the hurricane or whatever in Haiti? Helping out Kuwait? How about the fact that we have the world currency? So yeah buddy, people can deal with us expecting them to learn English, I think we've earned that right.

:facepalm:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    afb119.gif

haha, you funny.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options

being dutch is cheating, you're forced to speak other languages because no one is going to learn dutch :p

@leef ... that's not true, I did :-) Ik kan toch niet veel er herrineren van :( (this is genuine, not from google).
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Aregan
    31 posts Member
    Options
    afb119.gif

I have to say that many French people are jerks who do not want to learn and to speak English and will avoid doing it as long as possible. [...]

Man, that apology sounds sincere and not ironic at all ;)
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    afb119.gif

Lol, english speaking people are entitled to nothing
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    afb119.gif

Lol, english speaking people are entitled to nothing

Well giving French people the option to learn English rather than being forced to learn German sounds like a fair trade if you ask me.
  • Options
    Thanks for the Kuwait-thing anyway (and the start of the IS following it)
  • QuasarIngwer48
    194 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You're having an argument about languages, okay.
    But I'm just considering whether "vulgar language" or "hate speech" is the better report option for a French post. What do you think? Or maybe just Spam?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    afb119.gif

because no one in the states teach Japanese, French, or German. (without finding some special thing)

and those are the only ones i want to learn.

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    afb119.gif

because no one in the states teach Japanese, French, or German. (without finding some special thing)

why german if i may ask?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    afb119.gif

why german if i may ask?

they sound cool :sunglasses:
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.