SiGMΔ Currently Recruiting - From hAAT down to T5.

Lothar582
14 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hello, here is a guild many of you may be interested in: We are called SiGMΔ and are part of The ALLiΔNCE. We have multiple guilds across different Time Zones which can fit players ranging from hAAT ready down to T5.

Join us and benefit from a robust and helpful community belonging to a very extensive Discord server. Tons of information sharing, active members, and room for movement within our Guilds whether you're doing T5 Rancor or ready for hAAT. There are 7 guilds in total inside SiGMΔ and we have some exciting changes on the horizon so it's a great place to be right now.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in please check out our site linked below and get in touch with us either though our discord or the guild application form.

SiGMΔ Website
Post edited by Lothar582 on

Replies

• Lothar582
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Really cool members, we have allot of fun both in game and on our Discord chat servers and we have multiple guilds so we can always find a great spot for anyone looking to join. And like I said, Once people progress and their rosters become strong we will always have a spot for you to move up in, so you are always progressing.
    Post edited by Lothar582 on
  • Options
    If you happen to have any questions, please feel free to also reach out to me here on the forum and I will be more then glad to answer them!.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    To the top.
  • Options
    Top^