Republic Coruscant - TOP Guild. 1 spot left.

Ava_Kdizzle
844 posts Member
edited March 2017
Due to the creation of a new Republic guild, TeamSkunk Republic Coruscant has a couple openings. This is a very talented group that is full of members with deep rosters. They have been completing haat from the start, all members have pretty much unlocked GK (unless they joined more recently) and they will quickly crush whatever EA throws at us next. This is a fantastic group with unparalleled leadership. Basically they are the biggest SWGOH bad-a**es this side of Naboo.

Raids kick off at 9:15 pm est, and the only other requirements are to be on discord and get your daily 600 coins.

If you are interested and would like more information, please pm me or contact either of the below individuals who will respond to you asap (pretty sure they are vampires and never sleep):

Freedon: Discord Tag - Freedon Republic Co [CRO]#6031

Jerec: Discord Tag - Jerec RPBLC Co#9261

Also check out the terrific Republic blog https://swgohindepth.com for a sense of what some of the Republic content team put together.

Want to join the best of the best? Want GK shards? Want to be a part of a terrific and knowledgeable group and have access to cutting edge info and theory-crafting? If so, then this guild is for you.

Reach out now as these spots will not stay open.
Post edited by Ava_Kdizzle on

Replies

• GCD
    28 posts Member
    Options
    I am a 83 player looking for a more dedicated home. Am still growing but I do very well in T7 Rancor and getting better at tanks...
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Coruscant_1_zpssmeixcge.jpgCome on and check us out! We ARE the hAAT Guild you're looking for...
    Jerec's Ally-Code: 849 - 932 - 631 |
  • Pugman
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Level 85 dedicated F2P player here. Been in a few guilds in my time playing the game, but never quite found the perfect fit for me. Always online, always donate, constant 10-20 rank in arena, and I'm a sucker for the game. I have decent teams for both Heroic Rancor and AAT Tank, and would like to join your guild, if possible.
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Join you must...farm General Kenobi you will...

Private Messages preferred.
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Just cleared hAAT #34 last night...you could have been with us...
    PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
  • Options
    I'm interested! :)
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Still have a spot if you're interested. PM me for all details.
  • Options
    Update, 1 spot left. PM @Jerec if interested. This guild is great about getting max tickets every day and slaughtering the rancor and tanks within minutes.

Jerec: Discord Tag - Jerec RPBLC Co#9261
  • Options
    Want Kenobi shards? Want to join The Republic? Want to top the leaderboards. This is the guild for you.
  • Options
    I would like to join very much my ally code is 149-259-145
  • Options
    I would like to join very much my ally code is 149-259-145

Thanks! We will be in touch shortly!
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The Republic's guild Coruscant currently has >>> ONE <<< opening for a hAAT ready player. What is a hAAT ready player??? Someone with at least 20+ 7* toons at G 10/11. Is this you? Is your guild not progressing quickly enough for you? Is your guild not running a hAAT every three days? General Kenobi seem too far away?
    Well then, your in luck. Join us as we launch our 38th hAAT raid tonight...yes hAAT on farm...GK in your near future.
    PM me for more info.
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The Republic's guild Coruscant currently has >>> ONE <<< opening for a hAAT ready player due to some player shuffling to one of our other guilds to help them crush their first hAAT.
    What is a hAAT ready player??? Someone with at least 20+ 7* toons at G 10/11. Is this you? Is your guild not progressing quickly enough for you? Is your guild not running a hAAT every three days? General Kenobi seem too far away?
    Well then, your in luck. Join us...yes hAAT on farm...GK in your near future.
    PM me for more info.
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    We have one spot opening tomorrow 4/12/17. If you have the roster and you're interested...
    PM me
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    we have one spot opening this afternoon...if you have a hAAT roster but your guild isn't progressing fast enough...this may be the opening you're looking for.

PM me for more details.
  • Jerec
    119 posts Member
    Options
    One spot open. PM me for details