HAAT advice

Our guild is doing our first HAAT today...anyone have any advice?

Replies

• Options
    Good communication is the key. You don't want any wasted damage.
  • Options
    Look up underpowered guide to see what is required to finish. If you are asking at this point, I can only pray for your success haha
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    Make sure the person who is pushing to the next phase lets everyone know so you don't lose out on damage. Don't rush it, you have 2 days to complete it.
  • Options
    Working on an article now for Guilds to help them understand if they are ready for the site. Here is a individual player reference article - Am I Strong Enough for the Heroic AAT (HAAT)?
  • Options
    if anybody gets bad rng don't hesitate to retreat and start over. especially in p2/p4 when it comes to topples.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • Options
    Here is my latest piece - you guys are already fighting but this will help others looking at fighting HAAT soon or trying it for the first time.

Is my Guild Ready for the Heroic AAT (HAAT)?
  • Options
    Separate attack squads, you have to kinda control people a bit at first but then they understand - only let Jedi's only in p1
    Resistance, clones, droids p2
    EP teams p3
    Rebels p4

Make sure they don't waste their teams, you can split each phase in 12hr windows

If one window is taking too long, have them send in trash teams- not their required teams for the other phases.
  • Options
    Vgmaster86 wrote: »
    Separate attack squads, you have to kinda control people a bit at first but then they understand - only let Jedi's only in p1
    Resistance, clones, droids p2
    EP teams p3
    Rebels p4

Make sure they don't waste their teams, you can split each phase in 12hr windows

If one window is taking too long, have them send in trash teams- not their required teams for the other phases.
    Good advice all-around. The 12-hr phases are nice - we do this in our Guild.