Looking for ARENA shard mates: Space Oliver, Mike, Morat, DTA Lood, REJINA, Darth Mutt, NSC biobia

If anyone of you are on here or know of any way to get in contact with any of these fine folks please pm me. I am I2ed Janpan and I am on discord and Line and would love to add any or all of you so we could talk payout times and what not. Thanks for any help!

Replies

• Options
    Hi

I'm morat in game my payout is 7.00pm GMT am on discord on morat#8939 if you need me
  • Options
    Biobia is my guild mate. Still want to get in touch with him?
  • Options
    @nimroad2 yes please! If he has discord I'm janpan#4606. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    No mention of me (R10paris) ? FeelsBadMan ^^
  • REJINA
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Hi

I am REJINA.
    My payment is 9:00am GMT.
    Discord REJINA#6544

Thank you
  • RobArt
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm RobArt. My Payout is 5pm GMT and I am on discord: Rob-Art#9589
    I've been kicked twice today, looking forward to get to first Place. Really unlucky ;)
  • Options
    Hi, Gang! I'm typically not capable to breach the top 10 of our Shard but it is nice to meet some of you when my *** isn't being repelled by your squads. B)

Discord Zag Nuttz# 1519
  • Options
    Hello
    Im ,, piloiupaul ,, in the game. My payuot its at 16.00 gmt . My Line id its ,, decebalusrex ,,.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hey Shardmates!

I'm ManofBeer in game and on discord Man_of_Beer#2530

Usually use discord for twitch / ps4 stuff but some guildmates suggested I get in touch with shardmates and play nice as it works out much better that way. I've looked before but never really found anyone until this post. I sent a bunch of friend requests - look forward to joining shard chat.

Most my my guild's swgoh stuff is done on Line ... line id manofbeer

Payout is at 7PM EST on my end.
  • Options
    did you guys ever make a discord or not? also @l2ed_Janpan i searched you on discord but i couldn't find you
  • hirtak
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi :)
    My payout time is at 9:00am GMT.
    Thank you!
    Post edited by hirtak on
  • hirtak
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Does anybody use the Jedi Star Bot to know our payout time ?
    https://jedistar.jimdo.com/jedistar-bot/
    Post edited by hirtak on
  • Options
    Boa tard sou gannicus gostaria de estar colaborando com os horarios de pagamentos.
    Diacord number gannicus#0064