Dissapointment with credit rewards

Ok so i understand that because they sell credit packs there can't be a mass amount of credits you get from things but 200 credits for finishing a Tier 3 challenge that drops gear 7 and 8 shards seems a bit silly. Anything under a 1000 actually seems a bit silly once your past level 30 and really start burning through credits. I really hope this addressed in the next update and it is moved to atleast 2000 or more.

Replies

• Options
    once you pass a certain point credits don't matter. Training droids become the problem i have 5 million credits but no training droids.
  • Options
    Im level 69 with 3 7* and 2 more i can upgrade to 7* if i had 2 mil credits. 14 gear 7 or higher chracters with plenty of training droids. Where is the "certain point"? haha
  • Options
    MrTimmah wrote: »
    Im level 69 with 3 7* and 2 more i can upgrade to 7* if i had 2 mil credits. 14 gear 7 or higher chracters with plenty of training droids. Where is the "certain point"? haha

Amen. I have thousands of t2 droids and no credits. The droid drop rates are good in higher missions just farming gear and the challenges. If there was a credit bank on tattoine I would rob it and leave droids behind.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm level 70 and I have almost 8k level 2 droids and 7.5k of the level 1 and I've been using them as fast as I get credits available. I have 3 B squad toons ready to star up but lack the 1.5 mil to promote them all to 6* (500k each) while trying to level up my 7* Arena squad to 70.

kei89g.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Are you guys not completing GW daily? It's the best source of credits IMO
  • Options
    I complete gw daily and am short on credits.

Have toons that need to be promoted and leveled. I've just been able to keep up with my arena squad until this past promotion to 69. I've thrown around the idea of using 100 crystals and running the credit challenge 4 times in a row.
  • Options
    Guys having no problems with credits, mention your level before letting your mouth run free. 1 mill to 7 star one toon. 150k odd to level up once you reach 67. I'm 68.
  • Options
    ReyOP wrote: »
    Are you guys not completing GW daily? It's the best source of credits IMO

Did you read the posts before you? GW is just not enough. I'm guessing you must be in the 50s. Droids are scarce and enough credits can be won. I'd like you to hear your opinions when you're well into your 60s.
  • Options
    Thanks guys good to know that other level 65-70s share my pain. I finish GW everyday and seeems to be the onpy good source of income but at 160k to level up each one of my arena squad members its tough.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    once you pass a certain point credits don't matter. Training droids become the problem i have 5 million credits but no training droids.

I dont ever forsee this happening with the current credit to droid ratio.
    I hover around:
    1* 53
    2* 46
    3* 40
    4* 333
    5* 38
    6* Also 38
    I cant burn through them.

Meanwhile I have 4 out of 25 characters at lvl 70. 14 are lvl 60+. With 4 waiting on promotions because I only have 4k credits left ><. I do all events, use all energy and win gw daily.

Im almost 4 million short for promotions alone. That doesnt count the 14 million ill need for just the 14 characters sitting at lvl 60. By the time the credits are collected Ill have more promotions and a pant load of more droids.

That poor poor Ewok Scout is gonna be homeless at this rate.

Credit ratio is way off.
  • Options
    It's the credit crunch baby
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Options
    MrTimmah wrote: »

This! I'm in your situation, and as a F2P (lev 69) i still have to wait to level Poggle, Han, and Qui Gon.. I'have a bunch of toons max level, like Lumi, JedicCon, Kilo, Phasma, Daka, Sid, Asoka etc etc..
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    They should increase the credit reward to equal the level of the mission times 50...minimum. So, for example, a level 65 mission would give a payout of 3250 credits.
  • Options
    I had to waste my energy on keycard battles for a few days to get my credits back up. 1 million credits to 7 star a character will run down your credits quick.
  • Options
    I'm disappointed by the level 70 credits challenge, it's only 10k more than the previous level. What's up with that, did I unlock lvl 70 to get 10k more gold 3x a week? :(
    At least the ability mats III increase to a total of 5 (from 3).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    All this credit talk remind me of something... I need to complete the challenges xD

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »

It's the opposite for me.