Node 24 too OP

What is going on with the galactic war since the quality of life update. I have 86 completions before the update, and it was a (fun) challenge. I now have a team at gear tier 10 and usually rank around 100 in arena. I also have another 20 toons that are gear tier 9. I am no noob, and understand perfectly that GW is meant to be a challenge, but since the update it's been rediculous! How am I expected to even have a chance against 2 meta rebel teams in a row on battle 11 and 12 that are tier 11 geared. This has now happened 3 days in a row and it's just frustrating me to no end.

Replies

• Options
    I didn't even know there was a node 24.
    Don't stress about it, it happens to everyone. I have 15 g11 toons and still until recently used to struggle getting through it. You just need to get your good teams used in easier stages to build their turn meter up, and always strategise how to beat certain teams. Withdrawing and trying different methods actually really helps.
  • Options
    My GW has been ridiculous since the update! I beat it 64 times until yesterday and today.
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    Don't stress about it, it happens to everyone. I have 15 g11 toons and still until recently used to struggle getting through it. You just need to get your good teams used in easier stages to build their turn meter up, and always strategise how to beat certain teams. Withdrawing and trying different methods actually really helps.

Gee really? Thanks for the info! Like I said in my post....I'm no noob. And yes it is stressful when my grind seemed to be paying off until this update. Facing a zeta QGJ on the ninth battle is rediculous. Guess I need to zeta my toons before I bother with galactic war then? Node 24 by the way is the 12th battle.
  • Options
    Gw table is the worst part of this game. It's the biggest chore and not even fun anymore. Nodes 6, and 9-12 all have lvl 85's and they all have gear 11. Maybe gear 10 on a couple if you are lucky. If you don't have 5 or 6 fairly good teams you have no chance. If there is a Boba or someone who counters on the last node, you can throw 4 teams of gear 8 toons at them and not get anywhere. They just lifesteal or revive more than you can attack, even 5v1 and you can't do anything but waste your time. The new rewards are cool, but I'd rather have the old rewards back if it meant I could beat the table again. Something this frustrating makes people upset to the point where they don't even want to play anymore.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Danubiss wrote: »

Gee really? Thanks for the info! Like I said in my post....I'm no noob. And yes it is stressful when my grind seemed to be paying off until this update. Facing a zeta QGJ on the ninth battle is rediculous. Guess I need to zeta my toons before I bother with galactic war then? Node 24 by the way is the 12th battle.
    If you're counting the prize boxes as nodes, that makes the 12th battle as Node 23 and 12th prize as Node 24.
  • Options
    Spinucci wrote: »
    Gw table is the worst part of this game. It's the biggest chore and not even fun anymore. Nodes 6, and 9-12 all have lvl 85's and they all have gear 11. Maybe gear 10 on a couple if you are lucky. If you don't have 5 or 6 fairly good teams you have no chance. If there is a Boba or someone who counters on the last node, you can throw 4 teams of gear 8 toons at them and not get anywhere. They just lifesteal or revive more than you can attack, even 5v1 and you can't do anything but waste your time. The new rewards are cool, but I'd rather have the old rewards back if it meant I could beat the table again. Something this frustrating makes people upset to the point where they don't even want to play anymore.

I absolutely agree. I would take the old rewards back any day so I actually have a hope of completing the 150 completions in 2 more months rather than 6 months at the new rate of completions. Also if that is the case the reward should be more like 500 crystals since 50 wins was 200 crystals. I finally finished a complete table again, making that 2 since the update. Very frustrating and no longer fun.
  • Options
    Agreed 100%, to be honest I can usually work my way through it, however there is a certain team combination that I keep getting and is driving me insane.

EA/CG, please remove the team composition of General Kenobi lead, with baze, churrit, and barris zeta from galactic war. It is completely over powered and not fun at all. If you dont have B2 and good RNG you stand no chance of beating this.