Odd numbered gw shop currency

So, recently most of us were issued a small amount of gw shop currency to make up for what was spent when it was refreshable early on with that currency. I was given 20 tokens, which took me up to 300 (upon completion of gw) so now obviously I am still at an odd number of unusable currency. I tried contacting support and they told me they can't do anything. Anybody have any advice?

Replies

• Options
    Anybody have any advice? I tried contacting the developers and they haven't responded. (Understandably they are probably busy)
  • Options
    Lol just wait until you earn more.
  • Options
    Yeah it has nothing to do with that, everybody else earns 1600 tokens by completing gw. I only earn 1500 and I complete gw every day. Hence, always being stuck with 300 that I can't use.
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Go to bugs and issues section of this forum and post your problem with a big ATTENTION DEVS in there and they will fix it. Worked for me, now I can finally see those glorious zeros I'd been waiting for
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Ah sorry I didn't read your post properly. What I did is just get the 100 tokens, so you get to 400, spend them and then leave GW alone until you can reset it and boom you're back to 1200 even every day. It's a sacrifice but if it is bothering you as much as it was me it's worth giving up those tokens.
  • Options
    Haxthar wrote: »
    Ah sorry I didn't read your post properly. What I did is just get the 100 tokens, so you get to 400, spend them and then leave GW alone until you can reset it and boom you're back to 1200 even every day. It's a sacrifice but if it is bothering you as much as it was me it's worth giving up those tokens.

I appreciate your feedback. I contacted support first and they basically said "just earn more" without actually understanding the issue.

Contacted a developer as well and I think he may have just looked at the script for the support contact and basically told me as well to "just earn more". No one is understanding that I'm not getting 1600 at the end of gw, rather 1500. Which does mean that 300 is unusable. But anyway, if I get absolutely desperate I will do what you mentioned.