Best team compositions to auto sim/ easily complete GW everyday?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Im lvl 85 top 100-200 arena in a 2015 shard and all the toons i run in GW are G7-8 but palp/vader/tfp at 10 xD
    With crap mods...
    So not seems to hard for me...
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Zaul,palp,chaze,gk

wiggs,chaze,gk
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Try Nihilus lead with sith, for me they are the best for GW.

Don't do this, unless your team has already lost
    Protection or it's the final round. Your protection will be at 0 for the next match.
    Isn't the point of nihius lead that you can get a huge health pool and maintain it through attacks?
    Right now I use an Empire squad for GW with EP lead. I usually clear all 12 nodes with that squad, sometimes i might need to switch to rebels if i need to clear a tough node. With the EP lead, my sith toons (EP, Vader and Dooku) can maintain their health through all the rounds.

Total health doesn't carry over though. % health carries over. When you use a Nihilus lead you will leave with 0% protection and it won't increase your max health next round. If you've already lost protection then it's a great lead. Otherwise you are just blowing your protection.

Actually the squad selection screen is technically wrong. It only shows your HP but protection bar is empty even if you took no hits. At the start of the next battle though you DO get the protection as HP added. This is easily noticed by watching the very start of the battle if you keep an eye on someone who doesn't have that much HP to start with (when i was gearing my Dooku he was my go to) and watch their hp bar at the start. It'll have a few lines then when the leader ability "activates" you'll notice he has more lines in hp bar meaning he gained total health. Yes, from battle to battle it is % based since (i'd imagine) that's the easiest way from the game to keep track once you have protection converted to health. Just two numbers to keep track of: maximum health and protection combined and % health left at end of previous battle. I've used a Nihilus lead since I geared him to gear 11 (still at 3*) and usually don't have any issue. Yes, my team is geared well but they point is you're team doesn't miss out on anything. You DON'T lose anything at all. If anything the health steal makes it somewhat easier. There are times where it's not the best team to use of course but overall I've found it to be very fun and effective. I use Nihilus (L), EP, Dooku, Sid, and Maul. Vader and Sith Assassin are there if I want to throw someone else in or whatever. At times if I find I need a tank I'll use Sith Trooper or Shoretrooper.
  • Options
    I use EP(L), Wedge, Biggs, Geo soldier & QGJ. Haven't faced a team I couldn't beat. Usually can get through 8-10 battles without a toon even getting hit. Key is really EP. Shock and stun. The others are there for high damage and to call him to assist to shock
  • Options
    Full R1 rebel squad with Jyn as leader
  • Options
    Try Nihilus lead with sith, for me they are the best for GW.

Don't do this, unless your team has already lost
    Protection or it's the final round. Your protection will be at 0 for the next match.

If you use an entire Sith team they never have protection (it's converted to health) and always have 100% health steal. I use them to blow through GW with ease, as they heal themselves and my Sith Trooper's retribution keeps him at full health almost always.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 15 month old free to play roster, so I can use any of 3-4 different teams of gear 11s that can solo my GW. However due to a rare form of PTSD induced by the difficulty of GW randomly being jacked up last July and a few times other times, and the glitch where we were facing teams with pre-nerf mods 20 times more powerful than what we were using (caused me to break a 5 month GW winning streak)... I have the habit of preloading 20-25 toons with turn meter in the first 5 easy battles. I never need them, but I've been burned before.

My favorite team for running through all the hard stuff now (nodes 6-12) is: EP lead, Vader, TFP, RG, B2.

Back a while ago I ran: EP lead, RG, Old Daka, GS, QGJ. This gave me an AoE stun, a shock on basic, 2 stuns on basics, 2 toons that both give themselves TM and call assists which will call a shock/stun/TM boost from other's basic, a dispel to break taunts that shock couldn't prevent, multiple ways to get offense up, a heal+possible rez, and tons of healing and TM from EP lead not to mention the way his lead neuters Jedi dodge rates. Most battles ended with with all 5 enemies stunned and shocked, and Palpatine electrocuting everyone 6 times in a row while getting 75% TM each time. Pappy Palpatine's old fashioned BBQ. That never gets old.
  • Options
    droids +maul+sidious
    last nodes maul ep vader b2 +shoretrooper

use boba fet execute with the sith for chirut baze GK team

use droids +je+ ks for last node

then use rebels and booom done