Military Might rewards

Are the two shoretrooper shards guaranteed? If so, it's cheaper than the store. If not, you run the risk of spending 150 crystals for Veers, Snowtrooper and Stormtrooper shards (and a bunch of shardshop currency).

While on the topic: has anybody done this for the first time this event round, and were you given Shoret and TFP shards as the "first time" reward? If so, I expect a package in the mail from CG.

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    No idea, I got 2 shore shards from it though.
  • Options
    No ShT isn't guaranteed (I've not got his shards so far)
  • Options
    I got no shoretrooper shards in neither of the rounds
  • Options
    I got 0 Shore shards. But don't know if the fact i completed both tiers the last time the event was on, is part of the problem. You get lots of rewards when you complete the event first time. Nothing worthwhile in subsequent finishes... So chances of getting Shore shards might be diminished for those who are not completing a tier for the first time...
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, so I guess I just got lucky with the shoretrooper shards. Not worth the 150 crystals.
  • crzydroid
    7324 posts Moderator
    Options
    I fear my shoretrooper will perpetually sit at 45/50.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Just buy some shards from shipments. Mine was only 20/50, I ended up buy 50 shards from shipments to take him to 4*
  • crzydroid
    7324 posts Moderator
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Just buy some shards from shipments. Mine was only 20/50, I ended up buy 50 shards from shipments to take him to 4*

I don't care about him that much though, so I guess it's all good.