Another who to zeta thread

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
I have zeta'd Vader and QGJ leads. My Maul is still nowhere near strong enough to slot in my Arena team and will probably take the next zeta. That means this one I can give to:

Yoda unique. Should help a LOT in the tank raid. zQGJ and zYoda should give so much foresight that I can avoid most attacks except grievous basic.

Boba unique. He's in my arena team, and is kinda squishy. While it's luck dependent whether he can get a KB, having him regen his protection is kinda awesome.

Nihilus unique. I want to slot him into my arena team. It's an extra debuff for TFP, Boba, Vader and Nihilus himself to work with.

Replies

• Options
    Zoba
  • Options
    Give it to Phasma. You know you want to ;)
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Give it to Lumi, best Zeta lead available ;)

But honestly, with Healing Immunity making a comeback, I'd say wait on Boba, it's nice, but it's also kinda dependent on him giving the killshot and not having healing immunity. If you don't face that many teams capable of blocking the protection recovery, he's probably the best bet here, but if you do, I'd probably lean towards Yoda or Nihilus. I don't really think zYoda will make you that much more effective in the tank raid, I just don't think it's worth that Zeta to get a slightly longer lasting team in p1, which is really the easiest part of the raid. I kinda like how Nihilus's unique works, especially if you're facing fast teams and ones with a lot of health and/or Zarriss (they can't heal as much from her unique if they have less health).
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Zoda