Yoda minimum requirements

SubzeeeDon
736 posts Member
edited March 2017
Anyone have a rough estimation on the minimum requirements to get yoda 7*?
Currently will run:
IGD lead gear 8
QGJ gear 11
Lumi ear 8
Jc gear 8
Ashoka gear 7
Will drop my arena mod on them most likely during the event (arena rank top 20 in a Jan 15 shard as rough indication of quality of mods). Is this doable?

Replies

• Options
    I think difficult but doable, may take some RNG
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You'll crush that. Tier 7 is easy.
  • Options
    That team is way more than good enough to crush it. I found the 5 star match harder than the 7 star to be honest. Your team is way good enough to blow through it
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Rystarvz wrote: »
    That team is way more than good enough to crush it. I found the 5 star match harder than the 7 star to be honest. Your team is way good enough to blow through it

Wow really? That's good to know aha. I don't want to gear any of them bar IGD and maybe ashoka for p1 of raid, as I'm going to do a hybrid squad with boba lead and kylo. That's great news thanks! Any strategies I should know about?
  • Options
    Don't use Luminara's heal. Yoda steals it.
  • Options
    Also, you can leave and start again... I think there's three pairs of allies that Yoda can have. It changes every time you launch the battle. One of the pairs includes JKG, so yeah, avoid that one ;)

I did it on G7/8 with QGJ, Mace, Ahsoka, JC, Lumi (my only 7* Jedi). I was also surprised at how relatively easy T7 was comparatively (but then I guess it is an old event. Same with Emperors Demise, not so difficult but I guess we're on to a new generation of toons from when the events were launched)
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Same strategies as other tiers. Watch his specials so you can get an idea of what's on cooldown. Don't buff if he can steal...or DO...heal with Lumi so heal take the bait and steal it and go on cooldown, then remove with Qui-Gon and give offense up. Although I think Yoda is not stealing hots at the moment? If you want to try that, you could use the defense up instead.

Anyway, a g11 Qui-Gon will mess him up pretty bad.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

This^^^
  • Options
    U will kill it as you stand now!
  • Options
    My apologize, forgot about the change in difficulty
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    This challenge was designed pre mods, pre level 85, and even pre level 80 I think. I beat back when the level cap was 70 with all gear 8 toons. And to top it off after I beat it the next time it came out it was nerfed. You should destroy it. A gear 11 toon with arena mods will break the Yoda event.
  • Options
    Brilliant thanks for the help!