Made A Wrong Purchase

I have been playing this game for about a month now, and I absolutely love the game. However I made one easy-to-make mistake early on in the game and now its biting me in the ****. I spent 1,299 Crystals on a Lord Of Hunger Pack (Darth Nihilus) thinking it could give me anywhere between 5-30 shards (I wanted 10 to level up my Nihilus to 3 Stars), I didn't realize it was 5 or 30, the description of the item is honestly very very misleading. Of course I got 5 shards and I have absolutely no use of them. I contacted EA Assistance to help me with a refund of the crystals but apparently this is not possible for them. They told me that I had a chance if I posted about this issue on the forums.

I have spent over $50 on this game within a month and I plan to spend more but I need some support from EA. Please help me out, this game is all about managing resources and I don't want one early mistake to ruin my experience for the rest of this game. This issue is causing me lots of anxiety so please support me EA cause I have already supported you by spending my hard-earned money.