If you remove someone from guild, then let them back in, would they get raid rewards?

So we have this problem now that our guild is full that some people are doing too much damage to the T7 rancor, and some people miss out on a chance to even tag it. So we put damage limits up on the new sticky note, but some people have either ignored it, can't read, can't read English, who knows. I'd hate to boot people permanently so my questions specifically is:

If a player is #1 on raid leaderboard, and you boot him before raid is over, but let him back in, can he collect the reward?

Thanks.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes they can, unless they changed soemthing.
  • Options
    Was hoping that they could not get the rewards. Sort of a one time punishment to fit the crime.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just to clarify they get the reward if you let them back in before they are distributed. So if you don't want them to get it you could wait.
  • Options
    So if I boot them and lock them out before one hour timer is up while awards are being calculated, and they are not in guild when that timer is up, no rewards for them?
  • Options
    You can let them in after the rewards are distributed
  • Options
    With the new rules on players having to be present at the start of the raid I imagine kicking him and re-inviting him would make him ineligible for rewards but I can't guarantee that.
  • Sly
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Why don't you just put a 24h hold on rancor attacks. Let everroneous get 0 damage. Then say hold your preload for 1 hour to let everyone attack.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    With the new rules on players having to be present at the start of the raid I imagine kicking him and re-inviting him would make him ineligible for rewards but I can't guarantee that.

if this ^ doesnt work, kick him before you start the new raid, invite him back after you started the raid.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

This is correct. If you boot and reinvite during a raid their old slot is attributed to Mol Eliza ie nobody. Once you reinvite them they can not participate in any running raids.

So they lose their original rewards and can not participate further in the current raid(s).
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Sly wrote: »
    Why don't you just put a 24h hold on rancor attacks. Let everroneous get 0 damage. Then say hold your preload for 1 hour to let everyone attack.

We did put a 24 hour cap on damage and it was ignored by a few.