I'm looking for a new guild

hey guys, I'm looking for a new chill guild that's willing to take me. I play daily but I do work long hours. I'm level 77 and complete all daily activities. I'm looking to help out in tier V raids or higher. My ally code is 567-278-678

Replies

• SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Allies of the Force is a new, relaxed, ACTIVE guild. Current roster is 48/50 (lvl. 46-85). We are currently running Tier 5 in the Pit, rotating Tier 6's in occasionally. Running normal Tank Takedown. Hitting between 20,000-25,000 raid tickets daily. No rules until necessary, invite only, guild reset 6:30pm US CST.

Really just some fans trying to grow our squads and have some fun. If you are willing to work with the guild and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you. Filling up fast, though.

We have a discord sever, if you want to come check us out. Not required but definitely helpful.

If interested just let me know. May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359
  • Gorsy6
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Hey there.

Black Tie Fighters

A small recently created guild. Last raid we cleared IV in 2 days so we are moving up to V for our next raid. We currently have 8 members and offer a perfect oportunity for a no pressure helpful raiding guild.
    Our members reguarly donate gear (its not forced, we just like to help each other) like yourself we spend long hours working but are all active each day.

We are not quite yet the perfect guild. It takes us the best part of a week to gain the tokens. But I am hoping to change that by actively searching these forums in the hope to build something awesome.

Our current levels range from mid 50s to mid 60s.

No pressure, but if you would like to help us build this. Throw me a request

Gorsy.

My ally code: 645-937-976
  • Options
    SheaStyle wrote: »
    Allies of the Force is a new, relaxed, ACTIVE guild. Current roster is 48/50 (lvl. 46-85). We are currently running Tier 5 in the Pit, rotating Tier 6's in occasionally. Running normal Tank Takedown. Hitting between 20,000-25,000 raid tickets daily. No rules until necessary, invite only, guild reset 6:30pm US CST.

Really just some fans trying to grow our squads and have some fun. If you are willing to work with the guild and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you. Filling up fast, though.

We have a discord sever, if you want to come check us out. Not required but definitely helpful.

If interested just let me know. May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359

I'm interested in joining, I just accepted your ally request.

• Options
    Invite sent :) Welcome.
  • Options
    SheaStyle wrote: »
    Invite sent :) Welcome.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Guild - Vergence
    85 Pengo RootBeer Leader
    63 Spider88 Officer

We have 5 very active players and a few come and go players.
    Looking for 4 to 5 new players interested in working together exchanging gear, Daily Guild Activities, Guild Raids and talking strategy.

If interested in ALWAYS finishing in the Top10 in Daily Guild Activities and Raids,
    contact us @ Vergence
    or Spider88 # 672-884-279

Good luck!!!