Zsavage, Zdooku or chirrut?

Hi
I'm running Zmaul leader, palpatine, dooku, nihilus and baze in arena. I usually finish 5-10 everyday. I have enough zetas to upgrade a toon. I see that a lot of people say that Zsavage is awesome and I don't know if put Zsavage instead of one of my team, probably dooku, or put zetas on dooku.
Other option is to put chirrut but I don't know if sith + chaze is effective.

Maul is gear 11 and 196 speed
Palpatine gear 10 and 190 speed
Nihilus gear 10 3* and 195 speed
Dooku gear 10 and 213 speed
Baze gear 11 3*

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I run zaul(196), pal(219), savage(196), chirrut(218) and baze, all gear 11. chaze are great but i'm planning zaul,zavage,nihilus(unique zeta), baze. I have enough zeta for savage and nihilus, but I'm not sure whether baze is viable without chirrut in this team. If not, I'll run zaul, nihilus(unique zeta), pal, chaze.
    Right now, my team is good(top 2 in arena), chaze work really well and savage's overpower is great especially facing another zaul team(you will never worry about dodge and stealth)
  • Options
    joshuali wrote: »
    I run zaul(196), pal(219), savage(196), chirrut(218) and baze, all gear 11. chaze are great but i'm planning zaul,zavage,nihilus(unique zeta), baze. I have enough zeta for savage and nihilus, but I'm not sure whether baze is viable without chirrut in this team. If not, I'll run zaul, nihilus(unique zeta), pal, chaze.
    Right now, my team is good(top 2 in arena), chaze work really well and savage's overpower is great especially facing another zaul team(you will never worry about dodge and stealth)

Savage works fine without zeta?
    I recommend you nihilus dos increase cooldowns at the start, it help a lot.