Replies

• rengundo808
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I got this last week...

Edit : that didn't work...
  • Options
    Pull your mods on highest level toon except for your main gw team. Gw since the update is calculated based on your level and power. Lower the power. Easier it is.
  • Options
    I got broken node 12 for the last 3 days... finally!
  • Options
    Ccthompson wrote: »
    Pull your mods on highest level toon except for your main gw team. Gw since the update is calculated based on your level and power. Lower the power. Easier it is.

Never thought of that!!
  • Options
    Ccthompson wrote: »

My highest level room is on my arena team. If I pull the mods I would drop more than usual. Moreover, I use my arena team in GW as well. Are you suggesting singling out your highest level toon, unmodding him, and not using him in GW? I guess I just don't understand what you are suggesting.
  • Options
    Zeta cody and just win. They take me through the whole thing every day, the only time i have to switch them out is when the enemy has zarris or zaul lead
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    All i have to say to the original post is you just beat it 3 out of the last 4 days. That is good and shouldn't give you reason to complain.

Now if you couldn't beat it at all over the next couple days then yes possibly room for complaint. But you are being greedy because you are 3 for 4 instead of 4 for 4.

You will get there one day bud.

^This.

I don't get why this post is getting any sympathy. It's how games work. It's how RNG works. You won't win everytime and it's okay. Its not cause for alarm bells.

But as always OP I wish you well and good luck winNing everyday from this point forward. XD

Maybe because I am genuinely asking for advice and not just moaning!

I don't expect to beat GW every day - I am resigned to the fact that I can get to the last 3 nodes most days and thats fine - But not even getting half way really **** and I wanted to know how to tackle that kind of squad in the future.

On a better note, I completed GW today! Today's was comparatively easy, and I even beat node 12 losing only 1 of my main squad - I took people's advice regarding turn meter and "warmed up" my first and second teams in the early battles so they were then ready for the harder conflicts - Example - Node 6 was actually a Wiggs Team that I usually struggle with, but I put my primary team in with TM advantage and wiped the floor with them. So thanks for the advice, it really paid off!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    Here's my opinion, from one who runs g11 chaze.
    Chirrut is the key to the team, owing to his mad HoTs. However, owing to his hots on basic and counter chance, he is also the most vulnerable to boba.

as for Wiggs, key is killing off wedge. With wiggs that'll be easy. get them to g10 and it'll be a piece of cake.

Counters include having an ability block on Chirrut, buff immunity on Baze, and having buffs.
  • Options
    also, where is your wiggs? wiggs is a staple and everyone needs em.
  • Options
    GW used to be difficult until I changed my approach, now I beat it every time.

I used to fight the weaker teams with my weaker toons, that was a big mistake. What has worked for me is running through all the weak teams with my strongest team as they barly get damaged, once you stumble upon a strong team, use a weak team to get rid of their protection and use up their specials, then you can bring back your strong team.

Right now I'm using a 4* Nihilus lead and I dont have to switch it ever but thats a different story lol.
  • Options
    also, where is your wiggs? wiggs is a staple and everyone needs em.

I have a g6 Biggs at L60? I think, and I haven't even unlocked Wedge haha! Thats my next goal to help with the various rebel events etc

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    Honestly dude? You got lucky. I've been stacked up against Chaze, Nihilus and GK recently. Not a fun time