Casual, Active players wanted!

STARELITES00000 currently has 5 open spots for casual players. We appreciate ppl who log in and participate in daily activities.
We alternate t5 and t6 raids with the top t6 holding back to allow our junior members a chance to place.
Look us up and join!
Officer in STARELITES00000. Ally code: 125-568-795. I only accept requests if you are seeking to join our guild. Thanks! Guild Post

Replies

• Options
    We've had a few great players join us. There's two spots left for those that wish to try out a great, friendly guild. Daily player? Like playing with no pressure? Give us a try. We strive to grow together. Starelites00000
    Officer in STARELITES00000. Ally code: 125-568-795. I only accept requests if you are seeking to join our guild. Thanks! Guild Post
  • Options
    Two spots currently open! We're looking for casual players who play daily and enjoy growing with others. No toon requirements. Play, participate, and have fun! Hit us up, STARELITES00000
  • Options
    One spot open at the moment. You can contact me or our leader through ally codes. You must not be in a guild in order for us to invite you.
    We do not have ticket requirements, only that you play daily and participate when you can in raids. We alternate between T5 &T6 Rancor, and only doing tank normal.

td0t: 887-541-947
    CaptDraconn: 125-568-795
  • Options
    We have a few spots opened up. Contact or join in game. Active players welcomed! We're a guild of adults and a few students, so there's no need to be worried you won't fit in.
  • Options
    No requirements? You just jump to #1 contender. What's your guild like? Lowest player, current raids situation, leader and commanders open for suggestions?
  • Options
    We currently only require you to be at least lvl.20 (seems to be a good cutoff point if ppl will continue playing) We are running a T5 Rancor and will cycle to T6, and normal tank raids. Our leader is active, as are most of the officers (myself included). We do cut ppl after 14 days of inactivity. See my previous posts for ally codes if you want to hit us up. :-)
  • Options
    Hey Darth, you need to quit your current guild in order for me to invite you to ours. Otherwise, I'll have to cut you from my ally spot so I can leave it open.
  • Options
    We have two spots open. Hit us up if you'd like join! :-)