To Zaul, Zader, or Zilhilus

Weaver9
138 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hey guys, I've done some searching already and there is some speculative discussion over who is the best candidate for a zeta leadership amongst Maul, Vader and Nihilus. I'm hoping to get some updated opinions as they've been out for a while.

I have a solid spread of Sith (and yeah, spent for a maxed nihilus, so-help-me). I also have the empire roster (shore and tfp) maxed.
Sith roster: http://imgur.com/9ilRSvo

So my question is, which of those three potential leaders is worth zeta-ing given the rest of my sith roster? Or is Empire under Palp lead better? That is what I currently run and in general end in the top 30. (I'm on a shard made up of various Wiggs and Chaze comps).

So, who do you feel is worth a zeta? What is a solid team comp under said zeta? How have SA and STrooper been performing for you? Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Replies

• Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Maul for arena, Vader for raids.

Personally, I'd go with Maul since you're in the top 30. It should be real easy being no 1 against Wiggs/ Chaze.

Maul, EP, SA, DN and Baze would be a good combo. Or maybe Boba instead of Baze... For Chaze. Not sure about him, I couldn't find a place for Boba but others have high praise for him.

Edit: Baze gets TM from buffs on enemy toons (Chirrut), SA needs to outspeed your fastest opponent (max speed x1. 25 will give his starting speed).
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    For Arena, probably Maul. If you want something more well-rounded, probably Zader. If you want something strictly for GW, go Zhilius.

That said, I'm leaning towards zVader.
  • Options
    Weaver9 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've done some searching already and there is some speculative discussion over who is the best candidate for a zeta leadership amongst Maul, Vader and Nihilus. I'm hoping to get some updated opinions as they've been out for a while.

I have a solid spread of Sith (and yeah, spent for a maxed nihilus, so-help-me). I also have the empire roster (shore and tfp) maxed.

So my question is, which of those three potential leaders is worth zeta-ing given the rest of my sith roster? Or is Empire under Palp lead better? That is what I currently run and in general end in the top 30. (I'm on a shard made up of various Wiggs and Chaze comps).

So, who do you feel is worth a zeta? What is a solid team comp under said zeta? How have SA and STrooper been performing for you? Thanks in advance for your opinions!

How much did it cost you to max out Nilhilus ?
  • Weaver9
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Samish02 wrote: »

Too much!

Personally, I'd go with Maul since you're in the top 30. It should be real easy being no 1 against Wiggs/ Chaze.

Maul, EP, SA, DN and Baze would be a good combo. Or maybe Boba instead of Baze... For Chaze. Not sure about him, I couldn't find a place for Boba but others have high praise for him.

Edit: Baze gets TM from buffs on enemy toons (Chirrut), SA needs to outspeed your fastest opponent (max speed x1. 25 will give his starting speed).

So I'm hearing not much about SiTrooper since he came out. And is SA a better choice than Dooku? He has a strong kit and is pretty darn speedy.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Samish02 wrote: »

Too much!

So I'm hearing not much about SiTrooper since he came out. And is SA a better choice than Dooku? He has a strong kit and is pretty darn speedy.

Sith Trooper is great for full Sith teams, but works best under Zaul or Zihilus, he won't work as well with Zader as a great Zader team ususally consists of Empire characters as well.
  • Options
    Zaul is the toughest to beat plus you have a maxed nihilus who works greatly under zaul. I'd also imagine that under maul lead against a squad with tons of AOE Zooku would be really deadly
  • Options
    I like zader or zihilus here's a few videos versus the zaul teams in my arena

https://youtu.be/-bjDJwzRbOo
    https://youtu.be/KWBFbBVsDmk