How mace should be

So, with all the the mace needs a buff posts (and I throughly agree even if I don't even have mace) , I would like to offer a suggestion to a moveset and theme more suited to his character in the universe. As we know he was 2nd only to yoga, leader of the council, beat Sid in a duel (:D) and mastered a very rare and dangerous style of fighting. So I think a character/theme that has better effects against sith, but can also apply some debuffs to mace would be a good theme, and links in with his style of fighting.

Rapid assault - unavoidable physical damage with 35% chance to get advantage. If against sith apply expose for 1 turn, but apply speed down for 1 turn to mace.
Unrelenting barrage - strikes to deal physical damage, with 55% chance to attack again and 25% chance to attack a third time. If against sith, this will deal a further attack, but will apply defense down to mace for 2 turns.
Master of the council - leader - all allies have 15% chance to gain offense up at the start of each turn.
Mastery of vaapad - unique - at the start of every turn, mace has a 50% chance to either get advantage or defense down (maybe this should tied to and attack skill rather then a passive to give some control over when you want to risk getting a buff/debuff)
Obviously something like this would be maxed out skills, but you get the idea. Against sith opponents he can deal huge damage and debuff them, at the cost of rebuffing himself, which adds an element of risk/reward in battles, which should make them more fun Imo. It means you have to think tactically on who to attack, when to attack certain opponents (so if there's a Sid, you can choose to deal huge damage to him but mace will then be debugged a few turns etc). Or you can play safe and attack others to buff mace up first.

I think a skill set like this really ties in with his character, as well as giving some much needed anti sith

Just my thoughts

Replies

• Options
    Why aren't u posting this in the Mace thread? It's 7 pages long worth of good stuff.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Mace is depicted accurately in regards to his presence on-screen.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Baal wrote: »
    Mace is depicted accurately in regards to his presence on-screen.

I lol'd at this ^^

And yeah, thread merge requested.
  • Options
    My bad didn't know there was a big thread :p
  • Options
    Why would a jedi who only ever faced sith once... was allowed to win (book kinda makes this clear) then die... be a sith slayer?
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    Why would a jedi who only ever faced sith once... was allowed to win (book kinda makes this clear) then die... be a sith slayer?

Because we need some anti sith jedi:)