Boba Fett Getting BH Resolve Despite Buff Block by B2 - WAI?

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited March 2017
This has happened a couple of times in arena (don't worry - I won anyway ;) ) I use B2's Mow Down and Boba Fett has the Buff Immunity symbol above his head - then Boba goes, and defeats one of my heroes and gets BH Resolve back. I realize BH Resolve can't be dispelled - but is it also not preventable? I have also noted that Boba can also get BH Resolve whil shocked now too. Is this a bug or WAI? Thanks!
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*
Post edited by Nikoms565 on

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    This is still happening. Just trying to see if this is WAI or a bug. To reiterate, opponent Boba is shocked and/or hit with B2's Buff Immunity - and still regains BH Resolve upon defeating an opponent.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing while shocked as you mentioned, I guess it's a bug.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    So....ummm...hello? Kozi? You out there?

• Options
    Good question. I don't think bounty hunters resolve is considered a Buff, but rather a unique ability so it doesn't fall under that category
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    boba fett's bounty hunters resolve can't be blocked.

I'm fairly certain cannot be dispelled also means can't prevent from gaining (a before dispel).

it's always been this way
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    boba fett's bounty hunters resolve can't be blocked. This I'm aware of.

I'm fairly certain cannot be dispelled also means can't prevent from gaining (a before dispel). It's not worded that way - nor can any other buff "work" through a buff immunity.

it's always been this way. That doesn't mean it's not a bug - hence the question

Italics. ;)

And the last part - Zeta Vader lead still has TFP dropping all opponents TM on his basic - that can't be WAI and has been working like that for months. Teebo stealth hadn't worked correctly for almost a year.

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »
    boba fett's bounty hunters resolve can't be blocked. This I'm aware of.

I'm fairly certain cannot be dispelled also means can't prevent from gaining (a before dispel). It's not worded that way - nor can any other buff "work" through a buff immunity.

it's always been this way. That doesn't mean it's not a bug - hence the question

Italics. ;)

And the last part - Zeta Vader lead still has TFP dropping all opponents TM on his basic - that can't be WAI and has been working like that for months. Teebo stealth hadn't worked correctly for almost a year.

The TFp bug is better for those without him.

there are more zauls than zaders
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The droids in p3 of the Raid can also gain their undispellable buff while shocked.
    Be curious to see if hera can give backup plan buff to characters with shock/buff immunity.

Edit: Tested today in GW. Hera Backup plan does apply though shock.
    IDB8nEz.gif

So at least it is consistent. All 3 special undispellable buffs apply thru Shock/BI.
    Post edited by scuba on