Shipments flooded with f2p characters no one ever buys

Is it incase we accidently press the wrong button and buy them by accident? I highly doubt(i could be wrong) people are purchasing these,

Eoth koth, plo koon, bistan, royal gaurd, jawa, cheif nebit, geonosian spy, barris offee, 5s, snowtrooper, kit fisto, ewok scout, mob enforcer, cup, tahlia, hoth rebel scout, dengar, nightsister iniate, ig86, greedo, chewbacca, urorororor, zam wessel, stormtrooper

May be purchased (i guess)

Wedge, b2, fotp, sunfaq, jawa engineer

Replies

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    barris and ig-86 are good so im pretty sure people buy them
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't want them then save your crystals. Easy.
  • Options
    Im just finding it really hard to resist cup and nightsister shards :worried: please nurf
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    tkl wrote: »
    barris and ig-86 are good so im pretty sure people buy them

barris ya not ig-86 hes from GW
  • Options
    I definitely bought ewok scout shards from shipments, Ewoks are awesome on the Rancor raid.

I also bought Clone Sergeant shards because hard mode only sucks, and Jawa Engineer shards.
    It's not like those f2p shards are expensive. It's cheaper to buy them out of shipments than to farm characters from cantina with a 3rd energy refresh.
  • Options
    I don't understand why the **** doesn't contain tall avianke characters to purchase (besides the newly released ones like nihilus etc and Phoenix squad). I highly doubt people actually refresh the store.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I refreshed the store once a few times. Character shards don't change, but everything else does.

I should have asked EA for my crystals back.
  • Options
    For a little while I was buying gear and shards out of shipments, and refreshing (about a month ago), and the character shards were indeed changing for me, though sometimes some would remain the same.
  • Options
    Agree with OP, once you've maxxed CUP what's the point in farming any of the others
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    its to make the other chars more rare
  • Fear_JarJar
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    Is it incase we accidently press the wrong button and buy them by accident? I highly doubt(i could be wrong) people are purchasing these,

Eoth koth, plo koon, bistan, royal gaurd, jawa, cheif nebit, geonosian spy, barris offee, 5s, snowtrooper, kit fisto, ewok scout, mob enforcer, cup, tahlia, hoth rebel scout, dengar, nightsister iniate, ig86, greedo, chewbacca, urorororor, zam wessel, stormtrooper

So you want to make all of these unattainable to new players? Just because you don't want them doesn't mean someone else doesn't. There is a full ewok team running around on my shard. Not everyone chases the meta or cares about arena rank. I was actually thinking about running a jawa team for LS and nightsisters team for DS on an alt account just for fun.
  • Options

i don't even have half of those toons on the list so i will want them when i get around to it.

• Options

To be fair from those you can put together the golden team of Chewbacca (L)/Eeth Koth/CUP/Nightsister Initiate and Mob Enforcer
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah man

Where the ughnaught at???
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Yeah man

Where the ughnaught at???

Sorry my bad swap out Eeth Koth for Ughnaught
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

So you want to make all of these unattainable to new players? Just because you don't want them doesn't mean someone else doesn't. There is a full ewok team running around on my shard. Not everyone chases the meta or cares about arena rank. I was actually thinking about running a jawa team for LS and nightsisters team for DS on an alt account just for fun.

Unattainable? They are all f2p every last 1.
    And your going to pay $150 per character from shipments?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Someone might buy them. Why remove them it is not like the others are suddenly going to show more. If you think they will please puff puff pass.