Suggestion: Arena Star Divisions

Like most of us, there are a bunch of useless toons in my collection. How about adding divisions to the arena, a different one for each star level?

That way we could have more content per day, we would see more diversity in the teams, be all around happier. What about the rewards you'll say? CG would just give us 6 times more pvp rewards per day? Well, the rewards could scale as the star divisions go up, with the current daily rewards being the richest for division 7.

So what I'm saying is, for instance we would be able to participate in all divisions, but each one wouldn't allow for a toon with a star above its division.

Each toon would be able to participate in only one division per day. So the current meta team would not monopolize all divisions again. People would keep it for the highest paying division, as is now.

Now for those who have all 7 stars toons (really...) and will cry for being secluded, if you assign a higher star toon in a lower level division, then for the intents of those matches only it will be auto degraded to that division. Say you add your 7* Lumi to division 1, she will be auto reduced to 1 star for these matches.

What do you guys say?

Replies

• Options
    What I'd do is make these teams:

One star: droid team
    Two star: ewok team, that would be rich!
    Three star: nightsister team
    Four star: empire team, I so want to use my Vader and Tarkin sometime
    Five star: some random 5 star assembly
    Six star: Likewise
    Seven star: my current team
  • Options
    I think level and equipment level would have to be taken into account as well. It's an interesting thought.
  • Brave_Space_Bear
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    would also be neat if they added an arena 3v3 and 6v6 mode. Would be fun to mess around with
  • Options
    would also be neat if they added an arena 3v3 and 6v6 mode. Would be fun to mess around with

That would be a whole science on its own...

3v3 would be all about nuking as fast as possible! FOTP, Rey, GS
    6v6 would be about survivability and synergy. I'd be very interested in this one.
  • Options
    .. Or a 5V6 fight with the AI using 6.
  • Options
    Yup, 6v6 would be fun, probably should've been the default with the way the current meta is regarding speed and damage ;)