Modding Kylo

Lowkey
47 posts Member
I know zeta kylo can be great, I've seen the vids. But i just zetaed mine, 7 star, g11..... And I'm getting destroyed in arena. How is he supposed to be modded to do the things I've seen him do in those videos? Team is zaul, zylo, ep, st,b2 (still experimenting with team composition after adding zylo). Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Drop shoretrooper so Kylo can get hit instead.
  • Options
    Working on a Kylo mods article for the site - will try to update you when it is done.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with hanyolo.

I don't run a taunter in my Zaul/Zylo team. I let everyone else stealth so Zylo can get more powerful and do his thing.

I gave him speed- 198 and lots of protection/health 78k+. I also tried to focus on offense or critical chance secondaries but speed was #1
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Ljcool, I'd love to see what you come up with when it's ready. Thanks again
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Aim for this.... These are the numbers I aim for.

~200 speed
    42-45% crit chance
    60k+ total life (health + Protection - higher is better)
    Crit damage triangle or 4x crit damage mods

This is the setup I ran from day one before i could even zeta him. I was the first on my shard to run him and convinced several others of getting him. Now there are 3 others in the top 10 along with mine. I've helped the others with this same setup getting theirs running.

I will warm you... Kylo can be a mod nightmare. He is not easy to mod. He loves +offense as well. Honestly he is hard to mod but I love making it work.

Here is how I have mine modded
    https://swgoh.gg/u/sacull/collection/kylo-ren/