HAAT ready guild looking for HAAT players, only a few positions available due to inactivity

We are an international guild and have been around from the start. Guaranteed we will be the last guild you joined as we are all lvl85 daily players, and are looking for a couple of members like us to replace those who stopped playing.

We only have a couple of rules just so everyone gets a go and share the rewards around, which is easily followed. We do have rostered raid times that does cater for everyone surprisingly, and we have a fast donation turn around. We do use Line app to communicate but not necessary if you don't want to as we still talk in the game chat.

We are constantly raiding completing T7 Rancor Raid 3-4 times a week and the Tank Raid 2-3 times a week. We are currently pushing hard on the HAAT Raid and if you think u can be useful then message me or look up my ally code which is 619-565-392 like I said we only have a couple of spots available so be quick if our guild sounds like it's for you :)

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I'm interested to join your guild. How can i reach you?
  • Options
    Look up my ally code add me and I'll see what u have
  • Options
    What's your ally code I'll look u up
  • Options
    We are running HAAT now and nearly finished P1 so come get amongst it peeps
  • Options
    So do you guys consistently do Heroic Raids? Also I sent you a ally invite! Let's talk some details
  • Options
    We haven't finished yet but we r trying to beat it other than our attempts we do it 2-3 times a week
  • Options
    Other than that we r all daily players and are more of a tight unit and have mostly been together since guilds started, only have peeps removed who have stopped playing, we communicate through Line
  • Options
    I received a ally request from a lvl76 is that u?
  • Options
    Still spots open but don't be time wasters
  • Options
    I'm interested... Almost lvl 83 w/gear-10 toons. I play everyday and collect 600 raid tix. Clear galactic war daily (have done so 70+ days in a row) current squad arena is 118 but usually finish in top 100. Ranked 29th in ship arena. Ill send you a ally req.. Give me a trial run if you still have spots open
  • Options
    Sorry Man U need to be HAAT ready we need as much damage as possible in all phases
  • Options
    Only a couple of spots left