darth nihilius special cd in gw

Soo i have noticed that during the dark and light side battles darth nihilius special (annihilate) doesnt reset its cd during the stages of the battle but in galactic wars the game said that the characters continue through battles exactly at the same state the characters were left at the end of their previous battle.. Its true about everything except darth nihilius (annihilate).. Why does its cool down reset at every battle ???

Replies

• Options
    Probably because the three stages of DS/LS battles are in one node and therefore viewed as one? Thats just my guess.

As for the last question, thats what annihilates description says..."this ability starts on cooldown", so every node encountered this will apply.

Just my opinions but that does seem like the logical explanation. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Probably because the three stages of DS/LS battles are in one node and therefore viewed as one? Thats just my guess.

Yes

Each step of GW is a new battle. I know it doesn't make sense but that's the way it is.