Win Loss Record under AI control

I would really like to know how well my team performs on defense in the arena. Meaning, when another player attacks me in arena, how well does my team perform? This would help me structure my team better as it's not always about winning when I control it, it's also about maintaining/holding my ranking. I have no idea how often I win or lose, so there should be a record added in the stats feature to tell me this. I can see when my ranking drops, but I don't know if I actually beat any opponents. This seems like a huge gap in the arena play.

Replies

• Krevik
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Agree 100%. Upvote.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    That's compensated by boosting AI in general by 75% (my calculations).

Unless you haven't noticed, you might pay attention that, for example :

1. your dooku rarely double attacks, maybe stuns 1 enemy, and (almost) never stuns two of them. On his counter, he rarely applies ability block or stuns. While AI dooku (lower gear, lower power, lower stars also) has nearly : 100% double attack, 100% stun, and sure 50% to double stun. His counters are always a double, and his double's are always a stun/ability block.

2. Your phasma lead will produce maybe 3 out of 20 total attack the bonus one, while enemy phasma has about 50-60% double attacks.

3. Your Leia almost never starts 3x attack, while enemy Leia has, not 100%, but 500% 3x attack chance.

4. The one, the only and the holy - DODGE ! Your team dodges maybe 1 or 2 attacks (under dooku, ben, lumina lead) while enemy AI, no matter what lead, will dodge in abnormal amounts (double the abnormality with above mentioned leaders).

The list goes on and on. The people are mentioning this for more than a year.

So just put your best "exploit" team in arena, and they will hold the position. Works perfectly for me :smile: