What if? Original trilogy remix...

What if Yoda and Vader had opposite roles in the movies? We would have had Darth Yoda, and a MasterVader. Comments?

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Idk man, I honestly couldn't imagine Yoda falling to the darkside and becoming Palps apprentice in the prequels lol. It would be really awkward.

If I had to say, I guess Anakin trains leia and Luke from birth. All 3 go to deathstar 2 and confront Palp & Yoda. And 2 options happen.

A. Anakin, Luke, and leia steam-roll Palp and Yoda since they are all old and ****.

B. Yoda converts back to the light and they quadruple body slam Palp off the top ropes.

Bonus ending for option A: Everyone is celebrating after the victory, but Palp and Yoda's force illusions appear throwing up the middle finger towards our heroes. *roll credits*
  • Options
    I wonder what mastervader would use the force choke for
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder what mastervader would use the force choke for

Idk man. Tbh we wouldn't even have a master Vader. Since Vader is his sith name.
  • Options
    None of that matters if the OT was changed, because the prequels would then be totally different
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    None of that matters if the OT was changed, because the prequels would then be totally different

So what's the point?
  • Options
    More importantly...what if Jar Jar had been revealed as the Sith Lord instead of Palpatine??
  • Options
    More importantly...what if Jar Jar had been revealed as the Sith Lord instead of Palpatine??

I would fap
  • Options

I would fap

Disturbing this is.