Dooku Vs. Boba

I attacked Boba with my Dooku basic attack.
He attacked once, then he attacked again killing Boba.
Then it happened the strange thing, Boba revived thanks to his Bounty Hunter's Resolve and Dooku attacked him again a third time.
It's not the first time I see Dooku attacking 3 times (even if I don't understand why), but in this specific case shouldn't Boba's death end Dooku's attack?

Replies

• Options
    Does the death of Boba reset his TM to zero?
    If Dooku has higher speed he would attack before Boba does.
  • Options
    I've seen Fives counter 3x on many, many occasions. Both my own and enemy Fives.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Can you blame Dooku ? if someone came alive again after I stabbed them to death I'd certainly be having another swing !!
  • Options
    My dooku did the same thing against a boba yesterday but attacked 4times and wasn't on auto
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    htid1987 wrote: »
    My dooku did the same thing against a boba yesterday but attacked 4times and wasn't on auto

Maybe because Boba double hit. And Dooku can counter twice for each shot.
  • Options
    Just some more info.
    I wasn't on auto, and i started the attack (Dooku wasn't countering). He attacked twice, Boba died and then he attacked a third time. After the third attack one of my other toons (i don't remember who) started his next turn.
  • Options
    ReneGade wrote: »

Eve
    ReneGade wrote: »

Even though the tm resets, i think he should choose his command i mean turn should comes dooku again
    When all is said and done, happened my dooku too ahahha
  • Options
    Pretty sure Boba revives with his TM.
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Can you blame Dooku ? if someone came alive again after I stabbed them to death I'd certainly be having another swing !!

Lol! /applause
  • Options
    At first I thought it was AI controlled Dooku vs. your Boba, but see now it's the other way around. Sounds like a bug to me. At most, he should only attack twice but a lot of the time, he'll gain 100% TM letting him go again - but since he's under your control, he shouldn't do it automatically.

I've noticed some wonky things since the QoL updates - weird "resist" showing up on my own teams during my turns, etc...
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    BadWolf79 wrote: »
    I attacked Boba with my Dooku basic attack.
    He attacked once, then he attacked again killing Boba.
    Then it happened the strange thing, Boba revived thanks to his Bounty Hunter's Resolve and Dooku attacked him again a third time.
    It's not the first time I see Dooku attacking 3 times (even if I don't understand why), but in this specific case shouldn't Boba's death end Dooku's attack?

Are you considering that some of the attacks could be counters? When Boba revives sometimes he attacks immediately which could cause a counter from Dooku.

Also who are you running as lead?
  • Options
    HGF69 wrote: »
    Are you considering that some of the attacks could be counters? When Boba revives sometimes he attacks immediately which could cause a counter from Dooku.

Also who are you running as lead?

I was using EP as leader, and it wasn't a counterattack he simply attacked 3 times.
    I'm wondering if Dooku can get a bonus attack on his bonus attack...
  • Options
    Nerf Dooku, he's attacking beyond the grave now.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Boba revives with his TM.

I've always noticed this to be true. He almost has full TM. I hit him with a basic and he dies, I was hoping not to kill him so my boba could execute him. He revives with turn meter, immediately kills my lowest health character and regains bounty hunter resolve. So frustrating.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Boba's death + revive always happens in the same turn. Like it happens immediately. If you kill Boba w/ Fives while boba has speed down, Fives will attack again. If you attack Boba w/ Boba and you kill Boba on the first hit of the double tap, the second one will hit Boba after he revives.

As for the third attack, I don't have an explanation for that other than I think Dooku's counter is a little bit bugged ever since they reworked him. During the Places of Power event Dooku counter attacked someone that didn't even attack him and he did it on more than one occasion. It just happened randomly. Like one of the Jedi healed and Dooku counter attacked the heal (which shouldn't happen). His bonus attack shouldn't trigger another bonus attack though, so the third attack might have something to do with the "bonus attack turn" getting reset when Boba died. I'm not really sure how that works though.