2nd zeta under zader lead ?

Hi all,
I'm about to get my second zeta, and as the title says I can't decide who should get it for my zader team (as follows) :
Zader G11
Nihilus G10 (3*)
TFP G11
Boba G11
Sunfac G10 (used to be Shore but the dispel really helps with kenobi+chaze)

I'm top 10 on a December 15 shard and the way to rank1 is paved with Zaul + chaze kenobi EP teams

Now I have Sidious well moded and G10, soon 11. Is he worth it ? Who to switch him with ?
I also consider Nihilus unique, or even Boba...
Before you ask, my maul is only 5* G8 so that's not an option!

Thanks for your feedback

P.S : for mods, swgoh.gg/u/okonomiyakiparty

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    DN unique zeta would start you off with an extra DoT. Sids zeta could provide more DoTs. The easy answer is to say DN, as you are already using him and it has a direct addition to the purpose of a zVader lead. I've been excited for Boba's zeta, but have yet to see a video where it makes a difference. Actually, I haven't even seen a video where it was used.

IF you're DN can be made to go early, his force drain can also be an ability block. So if you wanted to switch out for zSid, you might replace Boba for him and let DN be your ability blocker.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    I still say sid and replace SunFac, you dont really need him.
  • Options
    Thanks guys ! The thing is DN will never be as fast as my boba, and boba execute is a must have in a zader team I think...
    I'm attracted to Sidious, but his low life pool concerns me...
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ! The thing is DN will never be as fast as my boba, and boba execute is a must have in a zader team I think...

His health takes a major jump from his zeta.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Rakim wrote: »

His health takes a major jump from his zeta.

This. I never thought he would become a beast as bad as he was before rework and zeta. However, he is the backbone of a Zader team - arena and raids. I thought I was rolling the dice, but it is that good.
  • Options
    Zoba can carry a team.
  • Options
    Well Sidious it is !
    Now have to make the impossible choice and remove someone from my team... Probably sunfac but go tankless is dangerous ! Maybe less now that wiggs are gone and everyone has boba who ignore taunt...
  • Options
    Sidious is a good choice to zeta next to Vader.

This is my theorycrafted team which could work with good mods.

Vader with zeta lead and crit damage,
    Sidious zeta with Max speed and critical chance,
    TFP with Max speed and potency,
    Boba with crit damage,
    Barriss with zeta unique.

Turn order : TFP - Sidious - Vader - Boba - Barriss.

TFP and Sid (both are fast and with max speed mods have max chance to go first before enemy team) AOE under Vader lead could remove 40% turn meter from enemy team which will leave a chance for Vader to go next and do his AOE. This allows Boba to exploit all the debuffs and a chance to kill with Execute. Barriss will solve the problem of not having a tank with health regain from unique.

If facing a nihilus lead Barriss should be replaced with a tank - Baze> Shoretrooper > Sithtrooper > RG.

This would be hard to kill empire team and could do great damage.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    Zoba. He's a lot of fun, and he becomes harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids.
  • Options
    Well Sidious it is !
    Now have to make the impossible choice and remove someone from my team... Probably sunfac but go tankless is dangerous ! Maybe less now that wiggs are gone and everyone has boba who ignore taunt...

Good choice. Zid works very well under Zader, plus you don't have to have Boba zeta'd to still be viable under Zader. I have Zoba and Zid and the zeta for Sid is a very noticable increase to his HP. Zoba's comes in to play at times and like BrillO said can make him very hard to kill, but I have had many battles where it didn't affect the battle at all.
    T Pain
  • Options

Boba with crit damage,

TFP and Sid (both are fast and with max speed mods have max chance to go first before enemy team) AOE under Vader lead could remove 40% turn meter from enemy team which will leave a chance for Vader to go next and do his AOE. This allows Boba to exploit all the debuffs and a chance to kill with Execute. Barriss will solve the problem of not having a tank with health regain from unique.

If facing a nihilus lead Barriss should be replaced with a tank - Baze> Shoretrooper > Sithtrooper > RG.

How do you deal with Rex ? I'm worried that sid aoe will trigger everyone to 100%, then tenacity up and game over...
    I have more problem dealing with Rex+ fast boba (faster than mine a 240+) than Maul team... Rex is so OP... Not even zetaed and can compete against zeta teams...
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Zid is awesome with zader can use in Haat too
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi all :)
    At what gear level would you say zSidious becomes viable?
    I know it's highly depend on the opponents but a rule of thumb would be appreciated. ;)
  • Options
    I'd say gear 10 !
  • Options

Boba with crit damage,

How do you deal with Rex ? I'm worried that sid aoe will trigger everyone to 100%, then tenacity up and game over...
    I have more problem dealing with Rex+ fast boba (faster than mine a 240+) than Maul team... Rex is so OP... Not even zetaed and can compete against zeta teams...

DN basic attack dispells positive effects. You could add B2 if it was a big enough concern. Zader, DN, Boba, Sid and B2 would be very formidable. They wouldn all work to keep enemies debuffed for Vaders force crush-culling blade.

• Options

Boba with crit damage,

5th spot is interchangeable

Against Rex lead teams, you take in Nihilus(preferable) or B2. TFP goes first and ability blocks Rex and then sidious goes and then Nihilus to increase cooldown or sid after Nihilus - both are independent. Then Vader force crush and Boba execute.

Against rebel or crit team use Barriss to constantly heal.

Against Nihilus lead ideal to use baze or RG.

Against zeta maul B2 is the 5th choice.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I run nihlus zeta under zader, it's awesome. My tfp always has debuffs to increase his tm. Vader always has an extra debuff to land huge hits. Nihlus himself always increases cooldowns. Health down is also super underrated and helps a lot. It's nice to have a zeta that happens every time the enemy takes a turn.
  • Options
    Zidious is a beast, battled hima few days ago and didn't check his speed going into the battle, really screwed up my team. After taking their TFP and palp out went for Sid and he had too much health to take out quickly, after a couple of my toons went down and he regained health it was over
  • Options
    Thanks guys ! I don't have B2 but I'm gearing my DT to 10, he is empire and has aoe, dispel, daze stun deathmark healing immunity and large health pool... Gonna try thankless and replacing Nihilus with Zid !