Who to lead with Zeta Kylo

jjkriv
429 posts Member
Would he be a better fit under Zader or EP?,I run EP lead now with Zader,Boba,B2,and Shore..would I replace shore with zKylo?

Replies

• Options
    So you stuck a zeta on Vader and don't use him to lead? Interesting.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    So you stuck a zeta on Vader and don't use him to lead? Interesting.

Ya,I use Zader for raids,I hover between 35-60 with EP lead,I just have more success with him as lead and all my arena squad are all around 200 spd give or take.
  • Options
    shhhh, don't tell him
  • Options
    I'd say vader, but i run him under phasma now.
  • Options
    My question is why is Kylo more powerful in game then he is in the movie? Lol
  • Options
    SikrouDeco wrote: »

I ask that question about **** near every rebel toon.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    Since he gets no synergy from either, go with who ever makes your overall arena squad better(probably EP, but I'd suggest you start gearing up a better leader for the end game).
  • Options

He get that "**** rework", makes him so good to use under zader, ep even phasma
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options

He was plenty powerful in the movie. He used the force to stop a blaster bolt aimed him in the air and hold it there until he released it later. He also has some mind affecting power that can get information out of anyone no matter their resolve, minus Rey of course who has force resistance to it.

The problem is he was super whiny and his lightsaber fighting skills were sub par to say the least. Both of those things made him look super weak and downright pathetic at times.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I throw Zylo in place of Rey for a zFinn resistance team.

Resistance attackers are squishy - ish. So Zylo usually cleans up after they've died.

In fact I've played once with Zylo SOLO against chaze, wiggs & Sun fac just for funsies and won. - no photo/vid to prove it, but it happened.

I was probably interested to try it when my resistance team were all dead before we made a dent in that same team then I went on to win with Kylo alone - sure enough even starting the match with Zylo SOLO you still win -.-

***Edit - before the protection recovery was fixed
  • Options
    War wrote: »

He was plenty powerful in the movie. He used the force to stop a blaster bolt aimed him in the air and hold it there until he released it later. He also has some mind affecting power that can get information out of anyone no matter their resolve, minus Rey of course who has force resistance to it.

The problem is he was super whiny and his lightsaber fighting skills were sub par to say the least. Both of those things made him look super weak and downright pathetic at times.

Can't argue, when you're right, you're right. At least he didn't say "you will try.." lol
  • Options
    Kylo strives to be as powerful as vader in movie....is twice as powerful in game. Just ask phase 1...
  • Options
    War wrote: »

Can't argue, when you're right, you're right. At least he didn't say "you will try.." lol

"It's over anikin, I have the high ground"
  • Options
    He walked off a wookie bowcaster blast. A bowcaster!

A bowcaster that destroys ships, tanks, and flesh equally and with devastating effect. And fought 2 people while bleeding and holding his guts in from said bowcaster shot. How much more bravo alpha does one need to be. Granted he whined just like Luke and Anikan before him...