Why is Rey so powerful?

IamtheDarkSide318
31 posts Member
edited March 2017
I went up against a lvl 79 Rey with lvl 81 7 star Vader, palpatine, dooku 6 star maul and 4 star Nihilis as leader and Rey hits me constantly with 20k hits...it's ridiculous until the movies let out a more powerful version of Rey I think she should be nerfed a little Jesus...going against 5 fullly upgraded Sith Lords and getting destroyed by a chick with a dang stick is stupid...

Replies

• Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry when you get to 85 and the end game she is not that powerful compared to other characters.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    I love seeing these threads. Make me think its last summer.

Put a debuff on her. Stun her. She drops fast
  • Options
    I certainly hope so sheesh she's ridiculous
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

She's nothing. Wait till you try 4 v 1 on a maxed 5's and he drops your whole team.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »

She's nothing. Wait till you try 4 v 1 on a maxed 5's and he drops your whole team.
    Havnt you heard? Dooku is the new/old/re-New 5's now ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    My dooku with Nihilis as leader has soloed many teams in squad arena and galactic wars many times, it's so beast
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    My dooku with Nihilis as leader has soloed many teams in squad arena and galactic wars many times, it's so beast

except when rey one shots them both ? xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

except when rey one shots them both ? xD

lol touché
  • Options
    As soon as she gets a single debuff, her offense is basically crippled. Super easy to take down after that. But yeah - if she's buffed she can one shot a lot of toons.

She's got a big metal stick man - you know that thing has to leave a bruise.
  • Options
    Yeah Rey is a **** when modded right. She can hit for nearly 30k with her triple wolly **** for me. Just debuff her and she's pish. She gains less damage output from debuffs and stun will put an end to her wombo combos
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    As soon as she gets a single debuff, her offense is basically crippled. Super easy to take down after that. But yeah - if she's buffed she can one shot a lot of toons.

Versus a light saber??? Cmon man...
  • Options
    I love this thread.

Apart from the gigles though, there *is* actually a straight up nasty way to run into Rey these days and that's on a full resistance team with zetas up the bazookas. Leave her for a round or two and that is a lost fight.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • IamtheDarkSide318
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yea I still don't get how I lost I struck first so vaders special and palpatines special....they kept getting turn after turn Rey got 3 attacks after my turns and she killed dooku palpatine and maul after that I was done
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    I love seeing these threads. Make me think its last summer.

Put a debuff on her. Stun her. She drops fast

This. It's like a walk down memory lane. :D

"Rey's OP!! Nerf Dooku!! ZOMG!! The drop rates are NURRFFED!!"

It's tough to keep up trying to explain!!

BATGPc5CUAAT2VD.png

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ^ that image is pure gold. haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Lol yea
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »

Versus a light saber??? Cmon man...

Versus anything in this game holmes. The devs made it so lightsabers aren't the most OP weapon in the galaxy otherwise everyone would be one-shotted with one of those things - so - why not - let's make a big metal stick hit harder.
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    Yes I run a Sith team, and I avoid Rey teams in arena if possible. Who knew, this whole time - all you needed was a piece of scrap from a starship bay door rod to annihilate the most powerful dark side force users in the galaxy?
  • Options
    McBee wrote: »
    Yes I run a Sith team, and I avoid Rey teams in arena if possible. Who knew, this whole time - all you needed was a piece of scrap from a starship bay door rod to annihilate the most powerful dark side force users in the galaxy?

Lol! Right?? I try to avoid rebel teams myself even though I have palpatine 9 out of 10 times they attack first and wedge and Biggs combo hits me hard
  • Options
    Rey used to bother me. Just kill her first. She's a glass cannon.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Im still trying to figure out how Anakin and Vader can fight with AND against each other.....at. the. SAME TIME
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

Im still trying to figure out how Anakin and Vader can fight with AND against each other.....at. the. SAME TIME

because you forget this is a game within a game...think of it more like you are a staw wars character and the toons are your pazaak cards...Or you are a 13 yo boy...and the toons are pokemon cards...
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    c3pe0n wrote: »
    J0K3R wrote: »

because you forget this is a game within a game...think of it more like you are a staw wars character and the toons are your pazaak cards...Or you are a 13 yo boy...and the toons are pokemon cards...

Oh! I get it now. The stick vs lightsabre thing makes sense now too! Thank you helpful user
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    I love Rey, I still throw her in if I want to assassinate a toon - namely Palp or the odd DN I see in my part of the arena. TBH, on offense only, she's still useful at G11. You CANNOT leave her for defense... Thought, as above, as I Zeta Resistance... who knows?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice