Haat vs normal conversion

I post about haat a ton here and I'm sure everyone is annoyed with my posts but here's yet another question. We are giving heroic a try tomorrow we have a couple of zeta kylos we have droids chirpatines and all the good stuff my question is just about conversion. A couple of our super heavy hitters use zader teams in normal and come away with 5 -7 million. I'm just planning on 1 million from that squad in phase 2. Does anyone know about what the conversion is? I've heard 5:1 and 3:1. Obviously he won't be doing as much with his zader but if we can count on at least 1 mil that would be a great start. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    About 25% of the damage you did in normal I think is about average.

Be prepared to force close during the raid so be current attempt doesn't register. Sometimes you just get bad rng and need to start over.

Also if you've never tried HAAT it's worlds apart. The tank has a lot more hp and hits a lot harder.

Coordination is key.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i would not be that quick to assume a zVader lead will do 1mil damage just because he's able to do 5-7mil in nAAT tbh.
    i can't get my zVader to do 1mil dmg, granted, i don't have an optimal team available for zVader.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    i would not be that quick to assume a zVader lead will do 1mil damage just because he's able to do 5-7mil in nAAT tbh.
    i can't get my zVader to do 1mil dmg, granted, i don't have an optimal team available for zVader.

What is your zVader team for HAAT? Just curious cuz I'm setting one up rn, but don't have EE, or Tusken Shaman so I know it won't be perfect, but I'm wondering what the sub-par zader teams are like haha.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    If zSid was also being used with boba, Tuskan shaman and phasma it would be a different story.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    Normal AAT and HAAT are worlds apart now, after the nerf of Normal.

Just because you can do millions of damage in Normal doesn't mean you will post anywhere near that in HAAT.

A good baseline is you need gear level 10 & 11 toons with strong mods to post a decent (2% or better) score in the HAAT.

I've never been able to post 2% or better without a squad full of those level toons EXCEPT Chirpatine in phase 3, where Chirpa can be a gear 9 since you just need him to survive long enough to get his special off.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

What is your zVader team for HAAT? Just curious cuz I'm setting one up rn, but don't have EE, or Tusken Shaman so I know it won't be perfect, but I'm wondering what the sub-par zader teams are like haha.

it's bad :p
    zvader, boba both g11 + left over toons
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Not even like Sid or anything? xD
    Mine would probably be Zader (g11), Boba (g10), Phasma (still g8 but thats being worked on), Sid (g8 still but also being worked on) and probably Rex. Kinda tempted to put Jawa Scav in there and hope he gives Offense up to Vader or Boba lol. But I might have to put Maul in there to take down the turrets faster.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Mine would probably be Zader (g11), Boba (g10), Phasma (still g8 but thats being worked on), Sid (g8 still but also being worked on) and probably Rex. Kinda tempted to put Jawa Scav in there and hope he gives Offense up to Vader or Boba lol. But I might have to put Maul in there to take down the turrets faster.

my sid is also g8, i use him but i didn't think it was worth mentioning. others are yoda, rex, 5s, phasma etc. synergy wise not that great.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

my sid is also g8, i use him but i didn't think it was worth mentioning. others are yoda, rex, 5s, phasma etc. synergy wise not that great.

Hmm, I use Yoda with my Jedi, 5s seems a little out of place. I also want someone that can give Offense up but, the only people I have that can do that are JKA, EP and Jawa Scav. JKA is needed for my jedi squad, EP is gonna be needed for p3 which leaves my with Jawa scav's RNG chance to give Vader and Boba offense up lol. Might try it for fun haha.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Hmm, I use Yoda with my Jedi, 5s seems a little out of place. I also want someone that can give Offense up but, the only people I have that can do that are JKA, EP and Jawa Scav. JKA is needed for my jedi squad, EP is gonna be needed for p3 which leaves my with Jawa scav's RNG chance to give Vader and Boba offense up lol. Might try it for fun haha.

i searched for some screenshots, but apparently i wasn't impressed enough with my dmg to take one. It's my 6th AAT team, so i haven't gotten around to farming a team around him. So his potential is essentially wasted the way i use him. Zeta'd him mainly for p3, wich was awesome until TMR on the shocked droids didnt work anymore. but i can solo the rancor now, yeey :p
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. The zader team I'm talking about is set up with phasma and ee and shaman and I think boba too. He's a beast and hopefully will clear at least 1 million.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    I usually do between 1m - 1.4m with my zader team.

Zader, Zid, Boba, Phasma (All gear 11, zid and boba are over the coveted 232 speed of side turrets) and Shaman (Gear 10)