**** guild alert "OUTER RIM JOB"

Prev1
mplv
70 posts Member
This guild is terrible. They have raid "rules" that only apply to the players and not the officers.

Everything is structured for the officers to get the best scores and do whatever they want in the raids.

If you challenge them or put up a nice score they will kick you shortly before payout. They kicked me with what would have been a top 5 HAAT score, possibly higher.

Dont waste your time joining these CLOWNS. Im sure they will post some **** rebuttal but I promise you I post the truth.

@youngjedi

Replies

• Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have screenshots showing this?

This is terrible behavior and should definitely be "outed". Guilds that have weird rules specifically for the officers to benefit are terrible for the game - and the rest of the guild should be informed.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    their guild, their rules.
    i wouldn't join em though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    If this is true, it's a pretty lame thing to do. It's not cool to treat members this way. Maybe they're just frustrated IRL.

If it's not, well good story bro.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    How do you join a guild called "outer rim job" to begin with? Just the name should tell you something isn't right lol.
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    It is true. I have seen the screenshots of the conversations.
    Losers would not even let him at least get his rewards. Several officers went early on P4 and when this dude did as well they kicked him.
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    How do you join a guild called "outer rim job" to begin with? Just the name should tell you something isn't right lol.

LOL I think you're onto something
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Theophany wrote: »
    Drax_77 wrote: »

LOL I think you're onto something

Everyone knows "inner rim job" is where it's at!
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    P1 of haat is only open to zylo, whom only officers have. And then its a ffa, until p4. Not really a hige deal, ill play along.

The officers coordinate to finish p1 at a time when they can all get all their teams into p2 without the rest of the guild. As expected p2 went fast, p3 drug out.

P4 was supposed to open at 9pm tonight. I sent my clone team in when it was at 83% after watching officers increase their scores when the raid was "closed". Partially because F them and partially because zody only rolls over 50% health.

I offered to leave voluntarily after payout and they chose a forum discussion instead.

I have a bunch of screenshots of their stupidity but tbh id rather just find an honest guild thats about to open a haat and get back to the game.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    so you broke the rules and got kicked.
    Makes sence they didn't kick the officers, because they are officers... Fair? not really, but somewhat understandable.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear. Guilds should exist for the betterment of the members - all of them. The guilds I have been/am in have been a great experience where players share ideas, help each other out and are generally fun. THere are many good guilds out there. Hope you find one. Good luck.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I've heard poop about this guild before as well. Now starting to believe. Hey let's ban it!

banned9jckw.gif
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    It was published as closed to everyone and the leader denies any officers went early yet i have screenshots showing them different. It went from 88 to 83 as i was practicing and i dropped from p5 to p7 before i decided to just go
  • Options
    Lol bro you should have just preloaded and not dropped your clone magic. Putting 5-9m on in p4 really solidifies your rank.

At any rate its in the past. Live and learn. Electronic rim jobs inner or outer just not up to scratch vs the real thing! Find a guild that works for the betterment of all members - thats the real deal. Plenty out there.

Good luck
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I had a measly 3.4m total in the whole raid. I dont have the right speed secondarys for the clones to put up the big whoppers.

I was 2nd after all the leaders put up a million each with the zylo bug in p1.

Anyway, if someone is running a t7 tonight id love to join.
  • Options
    Yeah I would have dropped 1 min before payout lol
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    YoungJedi wrote: »
    First of all, let me apologize for wasting everyone's time with this ****. Outer Rim Job is an outstanding guild and shockingly yes, we have rules.

There is no rush to finish hAAT. We have a hold at the end of p3 so that all 50 members have a chance to get in and get rewards. mplv ign "****" knew this, and chose to ignore this, so well these are the consequences. He was indeed not the first person to go into p4 ahead of FFA time. Like all guilds, we deal with rule breakers and will rarely resort to a swift boot. But if someone else is breaking the rules, then a reasonable person would point it out in guild chat and not just jump in because he needs to get his damage in too. The guild message in the screenshot he sent me clearly shows that HOLD message, and he acknowledged he understood what it meant.
    http://imgur.com/4chklEn

Re: "The officers coordinate to finish p1 at a time when they can all get all their teams into p2 without the rest of the guild."
    FALSE. We start hAAT after guild reset when we have enough coins. 7:30 EDT is guild reset. I hit p1 with my zylo, then went to sleep. I woke up to p3 and had missed p2 entirely. You should work on getting your facts correct. We have members from the US, EU and Asia. There is no perfect time to raid. We start the raid when we can, and we keep the raid open as long as we can.

Re: "P1 of haat is only open to zylo, whom only officers have."
    FALSE. There are 4 zylos in the guild. 3 belong to officers. The 4th is warfield, who joined 2 weeks ago and is not an officer. We split it p1 evenly between the 4 of us. There's no need for the rest of the guild to waste toons in p1 when zylo can solo. I've stated many times in guild chat that anyone with a zylo can join in and we'll split it evenly again.

I'm not going to respond again, so @mplv if you've got more to say you can PM me. But I have one more thing to add- we got a warning from your old guild about you ignoring rules, then posting your damage and laughing about it in Discord. Some of the officers wanted to boot you just based on that warning. But I wanted to give you a chance. Well the laugh's on me. But either way your reputation is ****. Maybe time for another name change.

+1 to that whole post
    And awesome guild name lmao
  • Options
    I totally feel for this guild. i have had to kick people for repeatedly not listening.
  • Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    I totally feel for this guild. i have had to kick people for repeatedly not listening.

I'm actually purging my guild at the end of the week haha
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Cool story scum bag.

Ill see ya around on your recruiting posts
  • SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    can the guild beat heroic easily without zylos in p1 and has it been done before without zylos?
  • Options
    mplv wrote: »
    Cool story scum bag.

Cash me ousside how bow dah
  • Options
    Cool story scum bag.

Cash me ousside how bow dah

Dat. Dat. Dat. Dat. Dat. Dat. Dat . Dat

*drop the beat*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Well this just got...interesting.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I was waiting for you to comment LOl you always show up when it's getting good
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    can the guild beat heroic easily without zylos in p1 and has it been done before without zylos?

Yes. The rule is strictly there because the officers decided to make the rule and zeta kylo. They all get a 600k-1m head start.

No big deal, but when i was watching their scores go up in p4 8 hours early id had enough.

P4 was at 83% when i went in.

I have screenshots to prove all my facts.

And ****, it was me that told you why id left my old guild. It was because everyone kept hitting everything early and posting a stupid excuse, so i did too. You acknowledged that your guild didnt do that so i wasted 3 days collecting you tickets and offering members help, making donations only to be kicked the night of payout .

Chump
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Lol - I just have too much time on my hands. It's ticking away with my sanity...

• Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »

Yes. The rule is strictly there because the officers decided to make the rule and zeta kylo. They all get a 600k-1m head start.

No big deal, but when i was watching their scores go up in p4 8 hours early id had enough.

P4 was at 83% when i went in.

I have screenshots to prove all my facts.

And ****, it was me that told you why id left my old guild. It was because everyone kept hitting everything early and posting a **** excuse, so i did too. You acknowledged that your guild didnt do that so i wasted 3 days collecting you tickets and offering members help, making donations only to be kicked the night of payout .

Chump

Post the pics to dispute his claims!
  • Options

Lol - I just have too much time on my hands. It's ticking away with my sanity...

Sanity is non existent when on these forums, I lost mine awhile ago
  • Options
    lol that name! :D
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    About a million guilds out there. I still have yet to find a guild up to my standards. I usually, especially my current situation, just settle for a subpar leader with all of his cronies conspiring to keep me from winning the raids.

My advice. Hit leave guild. Never think about them again.
This discussion has been closed.