CookieGalaxy - recruiting a few spots (Swedes, Canadians and other random people...)

Angelika
48 posts Member
edited September 2017
Updated request/guild info:

We are a very organised guild with a good leadership struction.

We are 40 awesome players that managed to get 17starts in the latest TB - we could have had a few more -but those who didnt follow our instructions were booted so now we want to find 10 awesome players that can help us move up to the next level (= better prices in the TB).

We are looking for players in the 75-85 level span with at least a few 7* toons.

Rules: 0dmg the first 12h (for pit raids) - one attempt only (if Rancoor is alive after 24h he is free for all)
We do pit raids Tuesdays and Fridays (7.00 and 19.00CET).

We have a 5day login rule, please do as many 600/600 tickets as possibly and participate in guild activities.

We use Groupme as a group chat tool = which is mandatory to join!

Please send me a pm if you like to join us :smiley:

We got Cookies.. ;)

May the force be with you - Angelika GL of the CookieGalaxy
Post edited by Angelika on

Replies

• Options
    Jag missade att skriva att vi är ett gäng svenskar och sen lite blandat från resten av världen.

Såå kom till oss
  • Options
    Hepp - let see if we can fill the three spots before I can say Cookiegalaxy :*
  • Options
    Well that didn't work.. :D

• Angelika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    We lost a few player so we are 44/50 - if you want to join- send me a pm..tjolahopp
  • Angelika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    we are 45/50 but still looking for a few more.
  • Options
    Saknar fortfarande ett par guildmedlemmar - komsi komsi
  • Options
    any canadians?
  • Options
    Europeeans?
  • Options
    Americans?
  • Options
    Tatooines?
  • Options
    New info - looking for 10 awesome players!
  • Options
    We just had to remove 3players so we are down to 40 active players - we are structured and just awesome ;-)

Are you a smaller guild that struggles with getting good rewards to evolve? Or an inactive guild leader? We can help you - we have a great managment team and super helpfull players - we are struckured.

so what are we requiring from you?
    10 players that are good in taking instructions (especially during TB)
    Joining us in Groupme (third party chat)
    log in -frequenttly (RL is allowed :p - but we want to be informed before vacation etc)

More about us as a guild - we are a world wide - guild. We have players in the US, Canada, Sweden, Holland, Myanmar etc.

Guild GP: 34M

If this is your guild and you want to join us - or just do a mutany and bring 10 great player to us - send me a pm :)
  • Options
    **** this is hard.. 10players - juuuhuu..
  • Options
    Are you a small guild and want to merge with an awesome guild? PM Angelika or myself! We got room for +/- 10 people and......We got cookies ;)
  • Options
    we have the best cookies in the galaxy..
  • Options
    and we are seriously thinking of trying a HAAT... we are just missing a few key players- are you one of those?