Looking for ACTIVE players/MERGER

xJEDIMINDTRICKSxG2
NEWCOMERS WELCOME!!!
LINE ID: clash-tanner
ALLY CODE: 844-261-121
Guild members: 37

Hey guys my name is Organic Brownie and I'm looking for active players to join our guild!! I've just kicked out some inactive players and those spots need to be filled!

Requirements
Level 60+ (We can work with you)
Active 600 raid tickets per day
At least one 6* character
Willingness to chat and cooperate
Goals to grow the guild and yourself
Adult manner and conduct

Raids
We are currently doing a T5-T6 Rancor Raid 2 to 3 times a week, as often as possible. This can improve with more people and more growth!!
We also have heavy hitters and we do Tank Takedown and finish it in a little over a week! Come be a part of our growing guild and progress into heroic raids with us!

Replies

• Options
    Bump?
  • Options
    Bumping again
  • Options
    Hi. I'm looking for a more active guild as I've got several characters that need gear from at least tier 5 raids and my current guild is too slow to complete these as they are mostly inactive.

I'm level 76 and have several characters at 7* geared to level 8 and am currently working on characters that will help me better contribute to rancor raids.

I'm active every day, produce 600 tickets daily and time my activities to maximize my contribution to daily guild challenges. I'm UK based and am looking for a no drama guild that can accommodate someone in my timezone.

What timezone are you in and at what times do you raid?

• Options
    If you guys are still recruiting I'd like to join. I'm L74 guaranteed 600 tickets a day, full normal AAT squad. My current guild are nice guys but they don't play much and only managing one t4 raid every five days so I need a guild that does more raids.

226-622-147

Let me know if it would be possible for me to join.
  • Options
    hello, we can have some merge opportunity https://discord.gg/5mA9pkn :-)