Assaj Ventress bugs

Keaven
1099 posts Member
So there are a few at the moment.

There is quite a few buffs that have immunity to debufs, including Strike Fear and also Mave Windus special attack. There are a few buffs like this such as defense up. They will still trigger the heal for Strike Fear though it would seem, which is also healing allies as well not stated in the description. Not sure if the later is a bug on the ability or a description typo.
Profile: Keaven
Guild: Fear The Boot

Replies

• Options
    Strike fear feels like a lost turn for me, it seems to almost never do anything, and even when it tries to dispel something it just gets resisted. It really needs fixing.
  • Options
    debuff works not when ai team got all heros a buff.. alltime..
  • Options
    Don't know if it's just buffs that are immune, but the ability only targets one person for me, and it was chewy' taunt that got removed. I had the heal, but still wasn't able to select any other target. This is and issue in conjunction with not being able to switch targets even though supposedly there is no taunt.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    ObiWang wrote: »
    Don't know if it's just buffs that are immune, but the ability only targets one person for me, and it was chewy' taunt that got removed. I had the heal, but still wasn't able to select any other target. This is and issue in conjunction with not being able to switch targets even though supposedly there is no taunt.
    It is cast like AOE and does not have a target.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot