Degabahllin' Newly formed guild looking for 75+ with min. 1 7* toon.

CarnalMayhem
11 posts Member
edited March 2017
We are the core group of a very successful Rancor Heroic and AAT normal guild. Due to inactivity of the leader and about half of the guild we were not going to be able to complete AAT Heroic. So we are breaking off and are going to be fairly stringent regarding players earning their 600 guild coins and using the exchange properly. We are pretty humorous group and looking for people who want to to have fun and get **** done. If interested please list the following:
(We are using Discord chat app as well)

Ally ID#
# of 7* toons
Post edited by CarnalMayhem on

Replies

• Options
    Im down 148-715-334
  • Options
    Me 2 currently in a fun guild raiding every week but looking to unlock GK for my Zi Gon Jedi team.
    333-864-649
  • Options
    What lvl?
    # of 7*'s?
    # of 6*'s?
    Time zone?
    Can count on you to earn your 600 guild coins a day?
    Sinners & Saints guild member
  • Options
    Me and my friend Tre

I'm 83 hes 85
    I have 15 7* and getting about 5 more soon
    He has 27 7* and a bunch of fully maxed

Im -5 USA hes German I believe

Yeah we both do 600s daily np
  • Options
    Looking for guaranteed Heroic completion for the Rancor raid at least though
  • Options
    We shred it, fear not. That's why ask about tz, we have been limiting everyone to 2 attacks to give everyone a chance to get in.
  • Options
    His Ally code?
  • Options
    941-377-317

Has be both of us though
  • Options
    Ok we removed two duds now I just need to get you both invited.
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay. There has been some confusion hopefully you'll both be getting your invitations soon.
  • Options
    Ok... So we were having some trouble getting things coordinated with our often absentee leader so the big guns of the guild are breaking off to form under Darth Charlie. We are pretty sure we will get the majority of the top 15-20 contributors to come along, if so that represents 90%+ of raid damage anyway. So if your not tired of my nonsense we would love to get you guys in on the ground floor. We are going to do the Heroic we've earned real fast and we are going to hold people accountable for their 600. 75+ except for any of the lowbies we like from our soon to be old guild.
  • Options
    BenseBuper wrote: »
    Me 2 currently in a fun guild raiding every week but looking to unlock GK for my Zi Gon Jedi team.
    333-864-649

Howdy. Well things have changed a bit. We were taking down the Heroic Rancor in a matter of hours. And doing the the normal tank in about 3 days. But our leader and about half of the guild wasn't​doing their part earning guild coins. So we dropped out with the top 15 or so guys and looking to get a few more of those guys. Now we are going to enforce people getting their 600 fairly consistently. Once we get to 48 or 50. So give me a couple weeks and we will have this stuff up and running.