Options
    Boba (L) 7* 80 g8
    Ahsoka 7* 80 g10
    QGJ 7* 77 g8
    Biggs 7* 77 g8
    Wedge 7* 77 g8

Wiggs abilities 5's and 6's
    Everyone else 7's with a couple omegas

so boba's lead ability is for scoundrels, so only he would benefit from it in that team. i would probly get wedge up and use him as leader, and replace ahsoka with a rebel, either lando or sthan. OR if you want to keep ahsoka farm JKAnakin and use him as lead...
  • Options
    He also boosts crit damage. Ahsoka has crit mods, QGJ and Biggs both call assists and wedge has a nice aoe. I was thinking about changing up my arena team and thought its kind of a weird combination but might have potential to do a lot of damage quick.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Osik wrote: »
    Boba (L) 7* 80 g8
    Ahsoka 7* 80 g10
    QGJ 7* 77 g8
    Biggs 7* 77 g8
    Wedge 7* 77 g8

so boba's lead ability is for scoundrels, so only he would benefit from it in that team. i would probly get wedge up and use him as leader, and replace ahsoka with a rebel, either lando or sthan. OR if you want to keep ahsoka farm JKAnakin and use him as lead...

1) Boba's lead boosts crit damage by 50% and crit chance by 10% for everyone.
    2) The rest of his leader ability applies to Bounty Hunters, not Scoundrels. Not all scoundrels are BHs.
    3) Boba's lead is actually pretty good for a good overall leader ability.

In terms of the team, you have access to a lot of high damage rather quickly, but you have no one to protect your characters. Boba, Ahsoka, Wedge and QGJ are all very squishy and I'd recommend putting in a fast taunt or auto/pre-taunt to keep your DPS alive.
  • Options
    Drop ashoka for someone else. Ashoka kinda sucks and/or is a middling threat (in GW when she has +10 levels on ya). I'd rather have Cad Bane w/ a Fett lead.
  • Options
    For arena? No. Only good arena team is zaul led.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

If someone posts a team comp with mostly g8 characters they probably don't have access to zaul ;)
  • Bigboy2004
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    G 8 teams have wedge lead lol
    Or lumi/dooku nothing wrong with boba lead
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

If someone posts a team comp with mostly g8 characters they probably don't have access to zaul ;)

This may be true but he might as well work towards it.
  • Options

By the time he/she gets there the meta will have changed. Just go with what works right now and build your roster
  • Options
    Bigboy2004 wrote: »

By the time he/she gets there the meta will have changed. Just go with what works right now and build your roster

I foresee zaul meta staying for a long, long time.
  • Options
  • Options
    Boba (L) 7* 80 g8
    Ahsoka 7* 80 g10
    QGJ 7* 77 g8
    Biggs 7* 77 g8
    Wedge 7* 77 g8

Boba gives 10% crit chance and 50% crit dam to EVERYONE. Only the second part of this skills applies to bount hunters. as such he makes a great lead for dps teams that typically include wiggs.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Boba (L) 7* 80 g8
    Ahsoka 7* 80 g10
    QGJ 7* 77 g8
    Biggs 7* 77 g8
    Wedge 7* 77 g8

Boba's crit chance and damage is for all allues. The other stuff is for bount hunters, not scoundrels.

I'd also drop Ahsoka for a tank.
  • Options
    It depends on if you can keep Ahsoka alive long enough for her to keep healing. She can be a real PITA if she's fast and constantly healing herself.
  • Options

I don't. He's already beatable by a few different teams. I think he will remain competitive for a very long time but not the go to team forever. Besides by the time he gets to that point, it will probably be around 4-5 months. This game has been known to turn the meta on its head within a couple months.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »

I don't. He's already beatable by a few different teams. I think he will remain competitive for a very long time but not the go to team forever. Besides by the time he gets to that point, it will probably be around 4-5 months. This game has been known to turn the meta on its head within a couple months.

Maul is beatable by many teams, but can also beat those teams, and there are other teams that can also beat those. It's actually kind nice seeing some good FO teams at the top around all the Zaul, Rex, GK, occasional Nihilus and even some of those Zader teams. (Theres even a Dooku lead in my top 20 rn lol, Zooku, Zylo, Zoba, EP, TFP. It's way too easy to beat on offense though).
  • Options
    Exletion wrote: »

Maul is beatable by many teams, but can also beat those teams, and there are other teams that can also beat those. It's actually kind nice seeing some good FO teams at the top around all the Zaul, Rex, GK, occasional Nihilus and even some of those Zader teams. (Theres even a Dooku lead in my top 20 rn lol, Zooku, Zylo, Zoba, EP, TFP. It's way too easy to beat on offense though).

It's almost kind of nice seeing so much more diversity in the shards arena at the moment.