Can you merge accounts???

I currently have 2 accounts up and running, but I am having a hard time trying to keep up with them both. Can I merge both of my accounts into one??

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    In your dreams or in a galaxy far far away...
  • Options
    Golfdad641 wrote: »
    I currently have 2 accounts up and running, but I am having a hard time trying to keep up with them both. Can I merge both of my accounts into one??

Even with the quality of life update?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    just abandon 1 account, merging them would definetely give you an unfair advantage.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    This would be awesome. I have an alt account that I would gladly absorb into my main.

Agree with leef though - it would be completely unfair. One could wish though...
  • Options
    lol... a f2p could farm Chaze on 2nd account with free gems albeit slowly and then absorb into main...
  • Options
    LOL!
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Double daily rewards, double energy replenishments, double shards from raids and guildies...
    No, thanks. That is unfair advantage.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If this were possible, I would set up 20 accounts right now and start farming. Unfortunately, I doubt any dev would indulge that request due to the innate unfairness.

For example, I accidentally deleted a super mod I absolutely needed and which I paid crystals for in the store. I tried to put a ticket in to a dev and was completely blown off. I assume it was because it wasn't a problem with the game but just my own stupidity. Unless you have a real bug, devs don't often help with these things.