How to face full dark sideiun GW ?

Hello there !

Each And everyday I manage to beat GW, except if I cross ONE team : full Sith

Just now I fought a (overleveled I must admit, 80 whereas I'm 74) team of Dooku, kylo, Sid, Vador, and Nihilus. All full gear 9, lvl 80 and max skill.

Counter attacks, stuns, anti-heal, AoE, is there a way to defeat that ? And even though I think this is "unfair" to meet such a team, which is far stonger than mine obviously and will do si much damages there is no way for me to continue...
Thx

Replies

• Options
    Depends on the teams you' re using. My arena team EP Vader TFP Boba and one of RG, SF or B2 doesn' t have any problems facing similar teams at level 85 ( I am 80) while my second team (rebels, same level and similar gear but worse mods) doesn' t stand a chance.
  • Options
    I use à classical team of Wedge + Biggs + Lando + Ackbar + STH... yes I know I lack imagination but right now I can't find à better team in my roster (and could not find a beginner F2P about it ^^ )
    Problem is I'm in GW and at this point I have no protection left -_-
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I like to use different teams in GW at different nodes. For example in the first nodes I use my jedi who are level 61-68, later toons close to 70 and so on. I only use my best 2 teams at final nodes. The reasons are 1 ) to use more toons , especially the new ones, and not the same 5 all the time and second to keep protection and abillities for the hard battles. I haven' t lost any GW using this strategy. I realize that this doesn' t help you right now but could be useful in the future.
    On the matter at hand, I don't think that you can beat them in this battle with weaker rebels without protection.
    The only thing I can think is using a sacrificial team before your main team so they burn their cooldowns on them, but you probably did that already.
  • Options
    Yeah, tried it already, but still I really appreciate your help ^^

Do you know, btw, where I could find team comps to help me choose the next characters I invest on ?

Thx a lot !
  • Options
    Sorry I don't know any, and I don't know how useful could they be since new toons or reworks apear monthly.