Vader Zeta lead in Raids

DelmonYoung
240 posts Member
edited March 2017
I don't see anything in the current bug bin regarding zeta vader in Raids and there are obvious issues in both.

Let's start in the Pit raid. Vader zeta seems to be working properly in p1, but as you advance to p2, p3, and p4, the turn meter reduction is occurring at a greater frequency than is intended. It appears that the problem gets progressively worst in each phase. By the time you get to phase 4, turn meter on rancor is reduced on nearly every turn. There are plenty of YouTube videos out there to demonstrate this. In p4, the rancor turn meter bar never moves from empty.

On to the AAT raid...
In p3 of the AAT raid, damage caused by Palpatine's shock on the b1 droids is not triggering any chance of turn meter reduction under Vader zeta lead.
Please look into these issues. The ease of soloing the Pit raid with Vader lead is causing issues in a number of guilds and needs to be addressed.

Replies

• Options
    One of the confusing things is the rancors stats change from phase to phase
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    My Zader/Empire are constantly resisted from phase 2 on.
  • Options
    Rancor stats and resists have absolutely nothing to do with this.
    Vader lead provides a 50% chance to remove 20% TM when they damage an enemy. This turn meter reduction can not be resisted.
  • Options
    Are you going by a belief that any skill...in the whole game... works as stated?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Robhar3187
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    EP's TM reduction not working in Phase 3 of the AAT raid under Zader has been a known issue for about a month, we have not gotten any updates about it
  • Options
    Yep, it's been broken since the 2/15 update with no official acknowledgement of the issue.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/TgvRcgPV7b8

This video provides a good example of broken Zader. Skip ahead to p4 and it is clear to see that things are not working as they should.
  • Options
    I would also like some acknowledgement of the issue please. The way it is now I cannot make an informed decision whether I should zeta my Vader for Rancor or not. Please either tell us that this is confirmed as a bug and will be fixed in a reasonable timeframe, or that this will not be changed (so we can go ahead and pull the trigger on our Vaders), or that the zeta will be refunded if the behavior is changed. We just want some certainty. Thanks.
  • Options
    Sulfur wrote: »
    I would also like some acknowledgement of the issue please. The way it is now I cannot make an informed decision whether I should zeta my Vader for Rancor or not. Please either tell us that this is confirmed as a bug and will be fixed in a reasonable timeframe, or that this will not be changed (so we can go ahead and pull the trigger on our Vaders), or that the zeta will be refunded if the behavior is changed. We just want some certainty. Thanks.

Since it's been over a month, it's safe to bet it won't be fixed in a reasonable timeframe
  • Options
    This is not a issue or problem. If you feel that characters should not be getting stronger as the game progresses then you haven't played games before. Look at any major game destiny, world of Warcraft, ect as time goes people people figure out how to solo entire raids this is called progression
  • Options
    Yeah, makes it boring though when you become so strong that you just wipe the floor with everything lol
  • Options
    Darigus wrote: »
    This is not a issue or problem.

Yup no issue at all. Two frames from the video above, right before and after Vader's basic attack, as well as turn meter comparison side-by-side here - http://imgur.com/a/N8bb7 Does this look like "20% TM reduction"?

I double-checked the bug bin thread and looks like there is some kind of acknowledgement there "NOTE (2/16):We are still investigating the issues with Vader’s leader ability & will keep you updated on further developments". Let's just hope we will see some change soon.
  • Options
    Would help if they kept the bug bin up to date, almost a month since it was last updated - so many bug threads are repeated because they're not updated in main bug bin...