How does it determine which leader to borrow

Is it the last leader you used for that challenge? Or for light hard battles in general, or what?

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    I was wondering this - If you SIM a battle, do you still borrow a hero? If so, how is a hero chosen?

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    It's the last leader used for that area. For example, if you used Darth Maul as lead for dark side battles, he'll be the hero your allies can borrow. Likewise if you use Old Ben as lead in cantina, etc.

If you auto a battle, i don't think it chooses an ally. It just gives you the rewards as if you have chosen an ally.
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    Options
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    I was wondering this - If you SIM a battle, do you still borrow a hero? If so, how is a hero chosen?

SIMs don't work that way.

The normal flow is:
    Select node.
    Borrow a leader.
    Select your squad.
    Run the battle.
    Collect loot.

SIMs are:
    Select node.
    Hit SIM button (no battle is actually run or simulated here - we know you can clear the node, you just want to get to the loot).
    Collect loot. (Notice you always collect loot, if SIMing actually ran a battle, then nodes like hard LS B9 would sometimes lose, and you wouldn't get loot).
  • Options
    So if an ally can't get by light 9B hard, and wants to borrow my zeta QGJ, do I have to either:

1. Beat any light side battles with QGJ as leader; OR
    2. Beat any light side hard battles with QGJ as leader; OR
    3. Beat any light side level 9 Hard battles with QGJ as leader; OR
    4. Beat 9B hard with QGJ as leader.

Thanks.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Mako1776 wrote: »
    So if an ally can't get by light 9B hard, and wants to borrow my zeta QGJ, do I have to either:

Thanks.

Pretty sure its just LS battles in general, but someone should probably fact check me.
  • Options
    What I've read in the past is that the pool of heroes you can pick from are just the squad leaders your allies used last that fit the battle (light/dark.). Not that they are correlated to that specific battle or that they even won the battle they were used in.
    I could be mistaken in my interpretation of what I read so I say it with no guarantee.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Mako1776 wrote: »

Thanks.

Pretty sure its just LS battles in general, but someone should probably fact check me.

I think it's any light side battle.