Looking for a low powered guild one player away from Heroic AAT

Current guild raids at 1pm CST. Doesn't work for me.

Need a guild that raids at 8 pm CST regularly.

Also want to win every raid so the ideal situation would be a guild one player away from completing heroic, where no current player can score more than 4 million a raid.

Don't worry about Ally code or any of that. I won't pre-qualify for acceptance ever again.

Hit me up!

Thanks!

Danr

Replies

• Options
    It's sure is one of the funniest I've seen.
  • dLow
    731 posts Member
    Options
    Funny and selfish. Lol. Good luck finding a guild!
  • Options
    Haha I love the honesty of the OP
  • Options
    At least show ur chars? See if u worth it?
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    LMAO.
  • Options
    Rofl
  • Xlplin
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Lol! Hey he wants to win every raid!? Ideal. Omg! Ha
  • Options
    If raids weren't at 1pm CST, I would win every raid in my current guild. ;)
  • Xlplin
    232 posts Member
    Options
    We raid at either 3:30 pm or 6:30 pm cst. I have one spot open. I'd give you a whirl but you'd have to fit your head thru the airlock first? That post is a little over the top tbh no? Lol. But I admire your confidence!
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Dragulia90 wrote: »
    At least show ur chars? See if u worth it?
    Xlplin wrote: »
    We raid at either 3:30 pm or 6:30 pm cst. I have one spot open. I'd give you a whirl but you'd have to fit your head thru the airlock first? That post is a little over the top tbh no? Lol. But I admire your confidence!

You should see my guild chat, if you think that post is over the top anat!

Also, no offense, but I am at a point in my SWGOH career where I give guilds a shot. ;)

Lol. Thanks for the invite though!
  • Xlplin
    232 posts Member
    Options
    No problem. Mtfbwy!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    I can recommend Dan for any guild looking for a unique addition. Always gets his 600, never have to worry about pesky gear requests, and your chat will never be boring again. You can also learn to speak Philly (city, not the cream cheese or the cheese steak).
  • Options
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    I can recommend Dan for any guild looking for a unique addition. Always gets his 600, never have to worry about pesky gear requests, and your chat will never be boring again. You can also learn to speak Philly (city, not the cream cheese or the cheese steak).

Philly is a legit city, but I hail from the other end of the PA turnpike anat........lol
  • Options
    Team Dan r has officially accepted an offer from Defective Clones. It is a short term deal, with incentives and options on longer term extensions.
    Appreciate the dozens of PM offers. DC has the least restrictive raid rules coupled with the best raid time for team Dan r's current situation.

• modbot
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Lol! Good for you buddy I hope that works out. We could use a strong addition but I myself do over 7M in HAAT and I'm not the only one. The "no one does over 4m" requirement is just....hilarious
  • Options
    Wow. I don't know how much I can score. Raid time has prevented me from exploring the tweaks I've made last two weeks on my toons. Mods, couple pcs gear etc.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    I give you props for being on the real about it. :)
  • Options
    Looking for a low lvl guild I'm lv40 but I can't find a guild under the lv85 requirements that is active if anyone is looking for an active player please invite me thank you 😊

Godleigh
    Ally code: 421989955